Why Book Relyon Ferry & Cruise Parking, Dover Port
Heading off to Europe on the ferry, or sailing the seas on a cruise from Dover? If you're looking for a safe and secure location to leave your car then look no further. Relyon's great value parking rates and reliable service will have you smiling right up the gangplank.
Car Park Features
The car park features security fencing, CCTV and regular security patrols with dogs.
Transfers to and from Dover Port
Transfers operate 24 hours a day on-demand and the transfer time is approximately ten minutes.
Wheelchairs can be transferred on the coaches and staff will be happy to help with the loading and unloading of luggage onto the transfer bus.
This car park operates throughout the year, 24 hours a day.
Vans are permitted. Trailers are accepted but two spaces must be booked.
One of the shuttle buses is adapted to carry cycles.
Relyon Ferry & Cruise Parking, Poulton Close Coombe Valley Road Dover CT17 0HL
- Drive into Dover passing over three roundabouts before joining Snargate Street.
- Take the first exit from the fourth roundabout leading to York Street.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto High Street.
- At the fifth set of lights turn left into Coombe Valley Road.
- Continue to the next roundabout and take the first exit, the car park is on right just past Coombe Kitchen Cafe.
- Exit M2 at J7 & take A2 to Dover.
- Drive directly into Dover heading for Whitfield roundabout.
- Take the fourth exit onto Whitfield Hill.
- Take the first exit off the next roundabout and continue to the bottom of the road.
- Go straight through the third set of lights and turn right into Cherry Tree Avenue.
- At the end of the road turn right then take the first left at the next lights and continue to the next roundabout.
- Take the first exit, the car park is on the right just past Coombes Kitchen Cafe.
On arrival to the car park:
- Drive into the compound and park in the arrivals area.
- Head into reception and present your booking confirmation.
- A Reylon driver will park your car for you.
- Take the courtesy bus to the port.
- Take the courtesy bus back to the car park.
- Collect your keys from reception.
Your car will then be ready waiting.