Why Book APH Self Park, Birmingham Airport
APH Self Park and Ride is a convenient and affordable way to park at Birmingham Airport. The car park is located just 15 minutes from the terminal building and offers free transfers to and from the airport. As an off-airport car park, it offers lower rates than on-airport parking at Birmingham Airport, making it a perfect option for budget-conscious travelers.
APH Self Park and Ride is a Park Mark Secured car park, which means that it meets the high standards of security and safety. The car park is also open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can park your car at any time of day or night.
APH Self Park and Ride is the perfect choice for travelers looking for a convenient, affordable, and secure way to park their car at Birmingham Airport.
Car Park Features
APH Birmingham is fully secure and features CCTV, 24-hour staff, and has been awarded the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award - allowing you to relax in the knowledge your car’s safe and secure while you’re away.
Transfers to and from Birmingham Airport
APH transfer buses operate on demand 24 hours a day. The journey to the airport takes approximately 15 minutes.
All buses are equiped for easy access for those needing a little extra help. If you require any assistance, call the car park 30 minute prior to your arrival and they'll assist you as much as possible.
APH Birmingham Airport is open all year round, 24 hours a day.
The car park unfortunately cannot accept any high-sided vehicles, minibuses, mobile homes, lorries, caravans, trailers or vehicles larger than 2m wide, 2.1m high and 5m long
Vehicles over five metres long will incur a surcharge of £20.00 per booking.
APH is unable to accommodate bikes, surfboards or items of similar size on the transfer coaches. Snowboards/Skis are acceptable.
APH Self Park, 100 Mackadown Lane Birmingham B33 0JD
APH Birmingham airport is located less than 15 minutes away from the airport, so it’s not too difficult to find. A transfer is available at the car park so you don’t need to worry about finding your way to the airport after you park your car.
Leave the M42 at Junction 6:
- Leave the M42 at Junction 6 and stay in the left lane to take the A45 exit to Birmingham East Airport/NEC and Coventry.
- At Bickenhill Interchange roundabout take the fourth exit onto the A45 slip road to Birmingham/Birmingham International Airport.
- Merge onto Coventry Road/A45 and stay left.
- Take the exit, almost immediately, towards Solihull/Hampton/Bickenhill/Catherine-de-Barnes and stay left.
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs for the airport.
- At the roundabout take the third exit onto Airport Way/B4438.
- Take the first exit at the next roundabout onto Bickenhill Lane/B4438.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit to stay on Bickenhill Lane/B4438.
- Take the second exit at the next roundabout onto Bickenhill Parkway/B4438.
- Take the first exit, almost immediately, onto Coleshill Heath Road.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout onto Bickenhill Road then bear right, continuing on Bickenhill Road.
- Continue onto Station Road.
- Take the second exit at the roundabout onto Holly Lane.
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto Tile Cross Road.
- Turn left onto Tile Cross Road.
- Turn left again onto Mackadown Lane and enter the Airparks car park on the right.
Simple to use:
- When you arrive at the car park, follow signage to the arrivals area
- A marshal will check you in, give you a ticket and direct you to your space
- Then just wait for the shuttle bus to the airport in the waiting area - you'll need to show your ticket to the driver.
Staff are on hand if you require any assistance.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
On your return:
- Just catch the shuttle bus back to the car park from bus stop A - the same place that you were dropped off at.
- You'll need to show the ticket you were given when you checked in to the driver.
- Scan your ticket at the exit barrier and exit the car park.
If you lose your ticket, you'll need to answer some security questions and show a photo ID, so make sure you have one.
Staff are on hand if you need any assistance.
If you return early, you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. We can't offer you a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.