Why Book APH Car Park, Birmingham Airport
This customer favourite offers fast and efficient transfers to and from the airport packaged with exceptional customer service. Located just 15 minutes from the terminal building – with transfer buses running around the clock – it’s the ideal solution for all travellers looking for parking they can rely on.
Parking Options Available
Includes jet wash, leather off and washer bottles refill.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Birmingham Airport
APH transfer buses operate on demand 24 hours a day. The journey to the airport takes approximately 15 minutes.
APH Birmingham is fully secure and features CCTV, 24-hour staff, and has been awarded the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award - allowing you to relax in the knowledge your car’s safe and secure while you’re away.
Staff will help where possible with loading and unloading of luggage on and off the buses and between cars. There is a disabled toilet and a ramp at reception. All buses are able to accommodate wheelchairs.
APH Car Park at Birmingham Airport is open all year round, 24 hours a day.
APH is unable to accommodate bikes, surfboards or items of similar size on the transfer coaches.
APH Car Park, Hams Hall Nr Lea Marston Coleshill B46 1AL
From M6 Toll Road:
- Leave at Junction T2, turn right following signs for A446 and Coleshill.
- Continue to follow the Coleshill signs at the next roundabout.
- Then turn left at the Hams Hall roundabout, go to the next roundabout and turn left.
- APH is on the right.
From M6 south, M5 & M40:
- Join the M42 north, exit at Junction 9 signed A446.
- Turn right following signs for A446 Coleshill, then turn left at the Hams Hall roundabout.
- Go to the next roundabout and turn left, APH is on the right.
From the North East:
- Follow A42 and M42 south leaving the motorway at Junction 9.
- Take the A446 Coleshill exit then turn left at the Hams Hall roundabout.
- Head to the next roundabout and turn left.
- APH is located on the right.
The arrival process is easy:
- Drive up to the entrance gates.
- Park in the arrival bays.
- Take your luggage and head to reception.
- Present your booking confirmation and flight number/landing time and hand in your keys – we’ll park your car for you.
- Take the comfortable transfer bus to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Collecting your car is just as easy:
- Take the transfer bus back to the car park.
- Head to reception and pick up your car keys.
- Collect your car and drive to the exit gates.
- Enter the exit code into the key pad and the gates will open for you.