Why Book the Britannia Airport Hotel Manchester Airport
This 3-star hotel is ideally located for anyone flying from Manchester Airport. Just ten minutes’ drive from the terminals, it’s within easy access of the motorway network and perfect for those early morning flights. The on-site restaurant and bar allow guests to relax and refuel before departure day and combining your stay with airport parking is the perfect way to ensure a stress-free journey through Manchester Airport. Combine your hotel stay with the incredibly convenient APH Car Park.
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child, family three rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and standard single bed.
Family Four Room
Suitable for up to two adults and two children aged 16 or under, family four rooms are furnished with two standard-size double beds.
Suitable for up to two adults, furnished with a a standard-size double bed
Map of Britannia Airport Hotel, Manchester Airport
Britannia Airport Hotel, Palatine Road Northenden MANCHESTER M22 4FH
From the South:
- From the M56, follow signs for Manchester Airport.
- Continue past Junction 4 and then follow signs for A5103 City Centre.
- Follow signs for B5166 Northenden.
- Turn right at the traffic lights and then the hotel will be on your left.
From the North:
- Exit the M60 at Junction 5.
- On the slip road stay in the outside lane and follow signs for Northenden.
- Turn left at the lights and the hotel will be on your left.