Why Book APH Park and Ride, Manchester Airport
With 4 decades of experience, APH is the perfect Manchester airport parking solution for all travellers. At APH, we pride ourselves on friendly and professional service, ensuring you have a fast and stress-free start to your holiday. If you’re looking for a great value and quality park and ride for Manchester airport without compromise on location, choose APH.
Car Park Features
There's no need to worry about your car while you're away as the APH car park at Manchester is a holder of the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award. The car park also has CCTV, 24-hour manned patrols and entry and exit barriers.
APH Manchester operates two sites where your car could be parked. There is the main site where your vehicle is dropped off and a covered site – known as the Dome – just a few hundred yards away.
Both sites hold the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award and offer extensive security features such as CCTV, security fencing and manned patrols.
All cars will be returned to the main car park for collection upon your return.
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
Transfers to Manchester Airport from the car park take around 10 minutes and operate 24 hours a day running every 15 minutes.
Please allow extra time due to airport roadway congestion.
Staff are happy to help with the unloading and loading of bags onto the buses. There is also a disabled toilet at the car park and the buses are wheelchair friendly.
APH Manchester park and ride is open 365 days a year and operates 24 hours a day.
Vehicle restrictions apply - Maximum vehicle height: 2.4m.
There will be a £20 charge for vehicles over 5m that do not fit in a standard parking space.
APH are unable to transport bikes, surf/windsurfing boards or items of a similar size on their transfer coaches. Snowboards/skis are acceptable.
Using APH Manchester park and ride is easy:
- Drive to the entry barrier at the very end of the road on the right.
- Approach the barrier and wait for it to automatically open.
- Drive into one of the marked arrival bays and then head to reception.
- Hop onto the transfer bus once you’ve handed over your keys.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Picking up your car is just as easy:
- Once you return to Manchester Airport, call or text to let us know you’ve landed.
- Head to the marked APH bus stops just outside the terminal.
- Take the short transfer ride back to the car park.
- Head to reception, collect your keys and jump in your car.