Why Book Butterfly Meet & Greet Parking, London City Airport
If you’re flying from London City Airport and want to skip the transfer bus, Butterfly Meet & Greet is the perfect airport parking solution. It’s ideal for anyone travelling with young children, laden down with heavy baggage or in a rush to reach the check-in desks.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from London City Airport
There's no need for transfer buses as it's just a short walk to the terminal building.
Butterfly Meet & Greet uses mature and insured drivers who will transfer your car to a nearby secure compound. Your car will be parked in an underground car park that features hourly patrols, entry and exit barriers and CCTV.
On arrival, disabled passengers can use the designated disabled bays in the Terminal Car Park, located close to the terminal building. Meet and greet is the ideal service for anyone with mobility issues.
The car park operates throughout the year except for the 25th and 26th of December and New Year’s Day. Normal opening hours are:
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Maximum vehicle width: 2.5m
Charges apply on exit, and resticted opening time apply, please see more information below for details.
There is a 25 minute wait time allowed in the Terminal Car Park and customers have to pay £7.50 to exit.
Opening hours are:
Butterfly Meet & Greet Parking, Hartmann Rd London E16 2PX
From Royal Docks Road:
- Take the second exit on the oval roundabout onto Royal Albert Way.
- Head along the A1020 and take the second exit at the Royal Albert Roundabout.
- On the next roundabout, take the first exit across Connaught Bridge.
- Take the first exit on the roundabout and the second exit on the next.
- Take the first left onto Hartmann Road and just down the road the Terminal Car Park will be on your left.
Using Butterfly Meet & Greet is easy;
- Call Butterfly Parking 20 minutes before you arrive at the airport.
- Once you’re at the airport, drive to the Short
- Stay/Terminal Car Park.
- Use the barrier on the left and take a ticket. Drive into the car park and park your car.
- You’ll be met by a Butterfly driver who’ll collect your keys and car park ticket.
- The terminal building is then just a short walk away.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car is simple:
- Once you’ve landed and collected your luggage, call Butterfly Meet & Greet.
- Head to the Terminal Car Park where a Butterfly driver will meet you with your car.
- You’ll also be given a ticket to exit the car park – you will have to pay a £7.50 exit fee.