Why Book Exeter Airport Short Stay Car Park 1 Parking
If you’re departing from Exeter Airport for a weekend break or quick getaway, then Short Stay Car Park 1 is the ideal airport parking solution. With this conveniently located car park there’s no need for a transfer bus, it’s just as short walk to the check-in desks. You won’t have to leave your keys either, just simply drive in, park your car then head to the terminal. It’s the perfect option for anyone looking for a quick and easy to use airport car park.
Car Park Features
Holder of a Park Mark Safer Parking Award, you can relax knowing your car is safe and sound. Short Stay Car Park 1 has 24-hour CCTV, regular security patrols and a perimeter fencing.
Transfers to and from Exeter Airport
No transfers are required - the terminal building is just a short walk away.
The car park is only a short distance from the terminal building.
This car park operates alongside the airport opening times.
No motorhomes, lorries, trailers or caravans are permitted in this car park.
Additional charges may apply for customers who overstay their booked days.
Exeter Airport Short Stay Car Park 1 Parking, Exeter Exeter EX5 2BD
From the M5:
- Leave the M5 at Junction 29.
- Travel on the A30 for approximately one mile.
- Take the B3184 to the Airport Junction.
- Follow signs to the Short Stay Car Park 1.
Upon arrival, If the number plate is not recognised, please use the ‘call button’. Do not press for ticket.
This short stay car park is easy and simple to use:
- Drive to the entry barrier where your number plate will be read and a ticket will be printed.
- Take the ticket and drive into the car park.
- Park your car and then it’s just a short walk to the terminal building.
If the number plate is not recognised, please use the ‘call button’. Do not press for ticket.
On return to Exeter Airport:
- Walk back to the Short Stay Car Park 1.
- Collect your car and drive to the barrier.
- Your number plate will be read and the barrier will lift.