Why Book Exeter Airport Short Stay Car Park 1 Parking
If you’re departing from Exeter Airport for a weekend break or quick getaway, then Short Stay Car Park 1 is the ideal airport parking solution. With this conveniently located car park there’s no need for a transfer bus, it’s just as short walk to the check-in desks. You won’t have to leave your keys either, just simply drive in, park your car then head to the terminal. It’s the perfect option for anyone looking for a quick and easy to use airport car park.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Exeter Airport
No transfers are required - the terminal building is just a short walk away.
Holder of a Park Mark Safer Parking Award, you can relax knowing your car is safe and sound. Short Stay Car Park 1 has 24-hour CCTV, regular security patrols and a perimeter fencing.
The car park is only a short distance from the terminal building.
This car park operates alongside the airport opening times.
No motorhomes, lorries, trailers or caravans are permitted in this car park.
Additional charges may apply for customers who overstay their booked days.
This short stay car park is easy and simple to use:
- Drive to the entry barrier where your number plate will be read and a ticket will be printed.
- Take the ticket and drive into the car park.
- Park your car and then it’s just a short walk to the terminal building.
On return to Exeter Airport:
- Walk back to the Short Stay Car Park 1.
- Collect your car and drive to the barrier.
- Your number plate will be read and the barrier will lift.