Why Book Exeter Airport Long Stay 3 Parking
Flying out of Exeter Airport? If you’re heading away for more than a few days, then Long Stay Car Park 3 makes the ideal airport parking option. It’s conveniently located just a two minute transfer from the terminal building, so it’s great if you don’t want to hang around. Simple to use, just drive into the car park and find a space, then hop onto the transfer bus. You’ll be at the check-in desks in no time at all with this nearby, affordable car park and you get to keep your car keys.
Car Park Features
As you'd expect with an on-site facility, Exeter Airport Long Stay Car Park 3 offers a high level of security for you and your vehicle. Along with the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award, it also provides 24-hour CCTV, security fencing, regular patrols, floodlighting, plus entry and exit barriers.
Transfers to and from Exeter Airport
Transfers operate regularly, round the clock and take less than five minutes to reach the terminal building.
Disabled passengers who are Blue Badge holders can park in the designated spaces in car park 2. However there are limited spaces.
This car park is open within the operating times of the airport.
Exceeding your stay will incur extra charges.
We recommend you allow sufficient time for transfer to the terminal.
Exeter Airport Long Stay 3 Parking, Exeter Airport Exeter EX5 2BD
Exit the M5:
- Leave the M5 at Junction 29.
- Travel for one mile on the A30.
- Take the B3184 to the Airport Junction.
- Follow signs for Car Park 3.
Upon arrival at the car park, If the number plate is not recognised, please use the ‘call button’. Do not press for ticket.
It’s simple to use Car Park 3:
- Drive to the entry barrier.
- Wait for the Automatic Number Plate Recognition system to recognise your number plate.
- Once the barrier has lifted, proceed into the car park.
- Park your car and then hop on the shuttle bus.
You keep your keys.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
If the number plate is not recognised, please use the ‘call button’. Do not press for ticket.
On your return to the airport:
- Catch the shuttle bus back to the car park.
- Collect your car and then head to the exit barrier.
- Wait for the barrier to lift and then you can proceed with your journey.