An opportunity has arisen for a PPC/Marketing Analyst to join the APH Marketing team. The main purpose of the role will be to effectively manage paid campaigns for APH and its secondary brands.
- Support the Online Marketing Manager in the creation and ongoing management of online advertising campaigns including Google AdWords, Google Display Network and Bing.
- Co-ordinate the creation of new landing pages and ad copy testing.
- Produce campaign performance analysis & weekly reporting on traffic volume and KPIs.
- Generate and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly paid performance reports.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and reporting of competitor activity with specific focus on paid marketing.
- Assist the Online Marketing Manager with the ongoing development of PPC campaigns for second brand APH websites.
- Assist with any other marketing analysis and reporting requirements.
- Any other ad hoc duties as needed within the head office marketing function.
1. Highly analytical with excellent problem solving skills
2. Strong attention to detail and an obsession for analysing data and optimising performance
3. A digital marketing enthusiast
4. A good understanding of general marketing principles and advertising on the internet
5. A creative thinker and hard working individual
6. Self-motivated with good organisational skills
7. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including good/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
8. A flexible attitude, willing to contribute to a small but skilled team.
9. Effective communication skills, both written and oral
10. Previous experience preferred although full training will be given.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and speak fluent English. Own transport essential.
Competitive salary (dependant on experience) plus a range of employee benefits is also offered.
Applications should be made to Tahir Liaqat, APH Online Marketing Manager, Snow Hill, Copthorne, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 3EQ or by email to email@example.com.