Fancy winning a night’s stay at the Gatwick Worth Hotel and up to 15 days’ airport parking? For your chance to win just simply fill out the form below and this great prize could be yours!
The Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth Hotel is perfectly located for anyone travelling from Gatwick Airport, conveniently located just 10 minutes from the terminal buildings. This 4-star hotel boasts 188 modern, spacious and stylishly decorated rooms that make the perfect venue for a relaxing night’s sleep.
The on-site Lytton’s Bar & Brasserie offers internationally inspired ‘home away from home cuisine’ and 24-hour room service is also available. Families are more than welcome at the Gatwick Worth as well, where kids under 13 can enjoy a two course meal free of charge with each paying adult.
The nearby fitness centre provides pool and gym access at an additional cost, there’s also an on-site beauty salon perfect for guests looking for a pre-trip pamper session.
Enter her for your chance to win a night’s stay at the Gatwick Worth Hotel and up to 15 days’ airport parking!
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, just answer the question and fill out the entry form below.
Congratulation to Kelly Brooks… you’re the winner.
Terms & conditions
1.The competition is open to all UK residents, except APH employees (and their families).
2. Entries made between Tuesday 25th April 2017 and midday Tuesday 2nd May 2017 will be entered into the prize draw.
3. One winner will be drawn at random from all correct answers on Tuesday 2nd May 2017.
4. The prize is a one night stay for two adults at the Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth, plus up to 15 days on-site parking for one vehicle (subject to availability). The prize must be used before Wednesday 2nd May 2018. The prize is for a standard room (double or twin). A family room would attract a £20 supplement.
5.No substitutions and no equivalent cash value are offered.
6. By entering this competition you agree for your email address to be opted in to receive marketing communications from APH (No third party selling).
7. Winners are solely responsible for all expenses not specified in the prize description including those associated incidental expenses associated with claiming the prize.
8. Winners will notified via email and Facebook as soon as possible after the competition draw.
9. Prize must be claimed before 2nd June 2017.
10. Winners names will be published and the winner may be required to participate in publicity.
11. Winners of the competition agree that neither APH nor its employees or any sponsors shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein.