Why Book Maple Manor Park & Ride, Stansted Airport
If you’re flying from Stansted Airport and looking to save money on your airport parking without compromising on location and security, then Maple Manor Park & Ride is the ideal solution. Just drive straight to the car park, hand your keys to reception then hop onto the transfer bus. It’s that easy.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Stansted Airport
Transfer buses run 24 hours a day and are available on demand. Transfers are free and take 2-3 minutes each way.
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, any extra days will be charged at £10.00 per day (or part day). No refunds will be issued for part used stays. Payments for extra days must be settled before the vehicle is handed over and if requested a receipt can be sent by email to you.
Maple Manor Park & Ride, Maple Manor Parking Thremhall Avenue Stansted CM24 1PY
From the M11:-
- Take exit 8 and take the A120 exit to Stansted Airport
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Thremhall Avenue/A120
- At Priory Wood Roundabout, take the third exit towards Stansted Airport
- Use the second lane from the left to take the exit towards Stansted Airport
- At the roundabout, take the third exit
- At the roundabout, take the third exit on to Southgate road and your destination will be on your left.
Simply drive to the car park and you will be welcomed by a member of staff. If you're running more than 30 minutes early or late please call to let Maple Manor know.
Please allow sufficient time for the driver to complete the check-in procedure and conduct the necessary photographic vehicle inspection on your arrival. This usually takes 3-4 minutes. Also allow time for your transfer which takes 5 minutes and is usually available on demand.
If you have any problems finding us please do not hesitate to call us for help with directions on the day.
As soon as you have collected all of your baggage and are ready to clear customs call us and follow the directions below. You will need to show this receipt to the bus driver.
If you are returning ahead of schedule we must have at least 24 hours notice (or as much notice as possible) to ensure that your vehicle is ready to be delivered upon your return.The driver will need to see your return instructions paperwork to confirm your identity.
- Make your way out to the Express Set Down Pick Up area. Your bus will meet you in Zone C by the three flag poles.
- You will be brought back to your car ready for you to drive straight home
Be sure to look out for your vehicle and have your return instructions copy to hand.