Silver Zone Parking at Bristol Airport
Bristol International Airport (BRS), Avon,
Located just five minutes from the terminal, this on-airport car park provides the ideal location for passengers travelling throughout the day. There’s no need to worry about your car while away either; the Park Mark Safer Parking facility is fully covered by CCTV and manned patrols.
Bristol Airport is located on the A38, approximately eight miles south of Bristol city centre. The connecting motorway is the M5 and the airport is sign posted. Proceed along the A38 where you will pick up signs for the airport. As you approach the airport, follow signs for the Silver Zone car park.
Here’s how to enter the car park
- At the entry barrier, photographic equipment will take images of your car and registration number. The barrier will then rise automatically.
- Once you have parked, make your way to Reception. We will require your Booking Reference, Drop off bay number and vehicle keys in order to move your car to a secure area of the Silver Zone car park.
- Please allow plenty of time for airport check-in and security procedures.
Here’s how to exit the car park
- On your return you take the transfer bus back to the car park
- Once back at the car park, head to the valet reception where you can collect your keys
- You are now ready to load your car and head for the exit
Transfers to and from the terminal
Customers using Silver Zone parking are just moments from the terminal, with a five-minute transfer bus running every 15 minutes throughout the day.
Alongside its security fencing, CCTV and security barriers, the Silver Zone facility is manned 24 hours a day and holds a police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
The car park provides designated spaces for disabled drivers, which are located adjacent to the reception area.
Valet parking (you leave your keys and your car’s parked for you) A height restriction of 3.0 metres applies. Commercial vehicles are accepted if they fit in single space. For you peace of mind, vehicle damage recognition (VDR) cameras are in operation.Vehicles remain in secure car park at all times
The car park is open 24 hours a day throughout the year.
Find out what fellow travellers thought about Silver Zone Car Park at Edinburgh Airport. All our reviews are collected and confirmed through independent ratings and reviews services co-ordinator, Reevoo.