Why Book Midlands Parking Meet & Greet, East Midlands Airport
Midlands Parking Meet & Greet give you peace of mind, so you don't have to worry about your car and you can focus on your travels. They'll park your car in their secure car park and then return it to you when you land, so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.
Car Park Features
Midlands Parking Meet & Greet has earned the Park Mark Award (Police Approved), has 24 hour staff, CCTV, security fencing, secure barrier and security lighting.
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
No transfers are required, all meeting points are within walking distance to the terminal.
Midlands Parking accept vehicles that fit into a standard parking bay. No long-based vehicles or over 2 metres wide.
The drop off and collection airport fees are not included. There is a £6 charge for both drop off and collection.
Midlands Parking Meet & Greet, Midlands Airport Parking LTD Heathrow Airport Heathrow Airport TW6 1EW
- Exit the M1 at J23a and take the A453 exit towards East Midlands Airport.
- At Finger Farm roundabout, take 2nd exit onto A453
- At the next roundabout, take 1st exit staying on A453
- At the traffic lights turn right
- At the roundabout continue straight and follow signs for Short Stay 1 Car Park
- Keep in the far left lane, follow the lane round and park in row C, which is located next to the pay machine, where a driver will be waiting for you.
Please call Midlands Parking 30 minutes prior to your arrival to the terminal car park. Please note, there is a £6 charge for dropping off your vehicle in the Short Stay car park.
- Drive to the Short Stay Car Park 1 and dedicated meeting to point row C to meet your driver
- Please have your email booking confirmation ready, together with your return flight details
- Then the terminal is just a short walk away
Please call Midlands Parking once you have collected your luggage and cleared customers. Please note, there is a £6 charge when exiting the Short Stay car park. Please then make your way back to the Short Stay Car Park 1 and row C, which is located next to the pay station area. Where you will then be met by a driver and your vehicle waiting for you, so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.