Why Book the Britannia Hotel Leeds Bradford Airport
This 3-star hotel sits in the Yorkshire countryside, just two miles from Leeds Bradford Airport – making it a great venue for a pre-flight stop-over. Guests looking to stay active can head to the Spindles Leeds Health Club (for an additional cost) and use the heated swimming pool, gym, sauna, solarium, spa bath and sun terrace. For those after something to eat, the on-site restaurant is a great place to refuel – while the hotel’s lounge bar is the ideal location to unwind with a drink. Suitable for all types of traveller.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 11:00
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 16 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and a roll-out bed.
Suitable for up to three adults, triple rooms are furnished with three standard-size single beds.
Family Four Room
Suitable for up to two adults and two children aged 15 or under, family four rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and bunk beds.
- 19:00-21:00 weekdays
- 19:30-22:30 weekends
Java Lounge Café Bar:
- 06:30-10:00 weekdays
- 07:00-10:30 weekends
- Three disabled doubles and one disabled twin
- The rooms are larger in size and door frames are wider to accommodate a wheel chair.
- There are emergency pull cords next to the bed and in the bathroom.
- The bath has a lowered bath to make getting in and out easier.
Transfers to and from Leeds Bradford Airport
Taxis are available at an additional cost.
Map of Britannia Hotel, Leeds Bradford Airport
Britannia Hotel, Leeds Road Bramhope LEEDS LS16 9JJ
From the M1 north or south:
- Take the right split at Junction 43 and follow the M621 to Leeds.
- At Junction 3 follow signs to Headingley. Take the A660 Skipton for six miles.
- The hotel is on the right in Bramhope.