Why Book Good To Go Meet & Greet Terminal 2
If you're looking for the ultimate in arrive-and-fly airport parking, Good To Go Meet & Greet T2 is the solution for you. Great for anyone travelling on business, with young children or bulky luggage, simply drop off your car in the Short Stay car park and head straight to the check-in desks. No transfers, just a short walk while your car's parked for you.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
There's no need to catch a transfer bus, simply take a two-minute walk to the nearby terminal.
While you're away, your car will remain parked in a nearby, airport-approved car park for the duration of your trip.
Good To Go Meet & Greet T2 is suitable for Blue Badge holders.
This service operates daily from 05:00-22:30
Maximum vehicle height: 2.2m
Trailers are not permitted.
Good To Go Meet & Greet Terminal 2 , Heathrow Airport Hounslow TW6 1EW
If you are using a sat nav, please enter the postcode TW6 1EW.
- Leave M25 at J14, following signs for Terminals 2 and 3 on the Western Perimeter Road.
- Go through the main tunnel to the Central Terminal Area for Terminals 2 and 3.
- Keep right as you exit the tunnel. Pass the Central Bus Station and join the final approaches to Terminal 2 on Cosmopolitan Way.
- Stay right as the road climbs to Terminal 2 Departures and the Short Stay 2 car park.
- On the rising ramp, bear right directly into the Short Stay car park - using either of the left three entry barriers.
- Enter the car park on Level 4, and continue left down the spiral to Level 2.
- Park in the Off Airport parking area, where a Good To Go Meet & Greet staff member will check-in your car.
Upon arrival at the car park:
- Enter car park and follow Off Airport Meet & Greet signs.
- Park your car in one of the dedicated bays and register your arrival at reception.
- That's it! Grab your bags and make the short walk to the nearby terminal building.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
We recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
When you return to the car park:
- After landing, simply collect your luggage and return to the Meet & Greet reception on level 2 of the short stay car park.
- Your car will be ready and waiting for you to collect.
- Please call the provided number and let Good To Go know about any changes to your arrival time.
In the event of any problems, one of the car park’s 24-hour staff will be pleased to assist.