Official Heathrow Meet & Greet T2, Heathrow AirportHeathrow Airport ,Hounslow,TW6 1EW
Why Book Official Heathrow Meet & Greet T2, Heathrow Airport
If you're looking for the ultimate in arrive-and-fly airport parking, Official Heathrow Meet & Greet T2 is the solution for you. Great for anyone travelling on business, with young children or bulky luggage, simply drop off your car in the Short Stay car park and head straight to the check-in desks. No transfers, just a short walk while your car is parked for you.
Car Park Features
While you're away, your car will remain parked in a nearby airport-approved car park for the duration of your trip.
Official Heathrow Meet & Greet T2 is suitable for Blue Badge holders.
This service operates daily from 05:00-23:00
Maximum vehicle height: 2.2m
Trailers are not permitted.
Official Heathrow Meet & Greet T2, Heathrow Airport Hounslow TW6 1EW
If you are using a sat nav, please enter the postcode TW6 1EW.
- Leave M25 at J14, following signs for Terminals 2 and 3 on the Western Perimeter Road.
- Go through the main tunnel to the Central Terminal Area for Terminals 2 and 3.
- Keep right as you exit the tunnel. Pass the Central Bus Station and join the final approaches to Terminal 2 on Cosmopolitan Way.
- Stay right as the road climbs to Terminal 2 Departures and the Short Stay 2 car park.
- Follow the signs for the Short Stay Car Park. We recommend you use either of the entry barriers 1, 2 or 3, left of the six lanes available.
- Drive up to the barrier. Press the button for an entry ticket which you should retain.
- Enter and drive down to Level 1 following the signs for Fast Track.
- At the entry barrier to Fast Track insert the ticket issued on entry.
- The ticket will be returned and the barrier will open.
- Please DO NOT take another ticket.
- Park in a dedicated Official Meet & Greet bay & register your arrival at the Meet & Greet office.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
We recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
- On your return, make your way to the Official Heathrow Meet & Greet reception located on Level 1 of the Short Stay Car Park.
- Here you will be given your keys and shown to your vehicle.
- Drive to the exit barrier of the Fast Track zone and insert your ticket.
- Remove the ticket and drive to the main exit of the Short Stay Car Park.
- Please email the team on email@example.com if there are any changes to your return time.
In the event of any problems, one of the car park’s 24-hour staff will be pleased to assist.