Why Book the Thistle London Heathrow
This 3-star hotel is just minutes from the A4 and within easy reach of all Heathrow Airport terminals. It's also the perfect place for hungry plane-spotters with its on-site restaurant boasting panoramic views over the runways. Don't let the close proximity to the airport put you off though; the rooms are triple-glazed to ensure a peaceful night's sleep. This hotel is ideal for all types of traveller flying from all Heathrow Airport terminals.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 15 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and a roll-out single bed.
Family Four Room
Suitable for two up to two adults and two children aged 15 or under, family four rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and two single beds.
Food is available to purchase at the hotel - please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
Runway View Restaurant
Runway View Terrace Bar
Open 24 hours a day
Breakfast is £10 per person:
06:00 to 10:00 daily.
Choose from the cold buffet’s selection of cereals, cold cheeses and meats, as well as fresh fruits and yoghurts. Alternatively, go for the hot traditional breakfast.
On check-in, disabled guests will be asked to complete a Personal Evacuation Plan Questionnaire in consultation with the Guest Relations Manager. All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence. A letter detailing this is made available to disabled guests on arrival.
- The hotel has 4 x 3.6m wide designated accessible bays for hotel guests between 30-50m from the entrance.
- Some public areas are situated on the ground floor, including the hotel lounge, public WCs (including a designated wheelchair accessible WC), bedrooms and meeting rooms.
- There is no designated accessible WC beside the restaurant and bar or in the conference block.
- Public WCs – including a designated accessible WC are situated on the ground floor – beside reception.
- No bathrooms are currently designated for wheelchair using guests.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
The Heathrow Hoppa bus and taxis are available at an additional fee and take approximately ten minutes to get to the airport terminals.
Map of Thistle London Heathrow
Thistle London Heathrow, Bath Road Longford WEST DRAYTON UB7 0EQ
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 14.
- Stay in the right-hand lane following signs for Terminal 4.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout.
- Exit at Junction 14.
- Turn right at the roundabout.
Then for both:
- Drive to the next roundabout and take the first exit.
- On the next roundabout take the third exit.
- The Hotel will be clearly signposted on your right, just down the road.