Why Book the Radisson Blu Edwardian
Located within 15 minutes of all Heathrow terminals, the 4-star Radisson Blu Edwardian is the perfect place to stay before or after your flight. Top-class dining options will ensure you don't go hungry and the extensive range of hotel facilities will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to fly. From steam rooms and saunas to spa and treatment rooms, this luxury hotel is beautifully designed to ensure you have a peaceful and relaxed stay.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a king-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Family Three Room
Furnished with a double bed and two single beds and suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 16 or under.
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
Steak & Lobster Restaurant
Breakfast is available to purchase at an extra cost of £20.
Weekdays: 05:00 – 10:30
Weekends: 05:00 – 11:00
- Three fully disabled rooms (walk-in shower, low beds, emergency alarm etc)
- Fire alarm system for the hard-of-hearing.
- Disabled phones (with lights)
- Disabled fire chair located on fourth floor
- Two rooms where the light flickers when you ring the doorbell.
- Lifts wide enough for wheelchairs.
Map of Radisson Blu Edwardian
Radisson Blu Edwardian, 140 Bath Road Harlington Hayes UB3 5AW
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 15 onto the M4 towards London.
- Leave the M4 at Junction 4 and stay in the right hand lane.
- Turn right at the roundabout, following signs for the airport.
- Continue in the left hand lane until you reach a sign for airport parking.
- Turn left and follow signs for Central London, along Bath Road (A4).
- Continue down the road for approximately 500 metres and the hotel will be on your left.