Why Book the Britannia Adamton Country House Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Set in almost 20-acres of tranquil grounds, this impressive manor house hotel is just minutes from Prestwick Airport. Set within a country estate dating back to the 11th Century, the 3-star The Adamton Country House Hotel nevertheless offers all the amenities you’d expect from contemporary accommodation. Enjoy on-site dining, bar and free WiFi in all public areas. The perfect location for all travellers looking to enjoy a night of pre-flight relaxation in stunning surroundings.
Room types available
Double rooms include a queen size bed with a spacious room located in the Main Building.
Twin rooms include 2 single beds located in a annex within the Hotel.
Family Three Room
Family three rooms include a Double bed and a set of bunk beds located in Annex within the Hotel
Family Four Room
Family four rooms include a Double bed and a set of bunk beds located in Annex within the Hotel
Britannia Adamton Country House Glasgow Prestwick Airport Packaged with...
Hotel Parking Standard rate
(including one week's parking)
Map of Britannia Adamton Country House, Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Britannia Adamton Country House, Britannia Adamton Country House Baird Road Monkton KA9 2SQ
From the A77:
- Drive until you come to the Dutch House roundabout.
- Drive onto Kilmarnock Road (first exit from the South and the Second exit from the North).
- As you continue along this road towards Monkton, take a left onto the B739, Baird Road.
- Continue as the road becomes Tarbolton Road.
- Carry on this road past the HMS Gannet and under the road bridge.
- The driveway to Adamton House is on the left.