Why Book the Hilton East Midlands Airport
Located just four miles from the airport via complimentary transfer, this 4-star hotel has a wide range of facilities that make it perfect for a pre-flight stop-over. Guests can take advantage of the fully equipped fitness centre, complete with pool and sauna. If you’re after a bite to eat then the hotel offers a choice of on-site restaurants and bars. All rooms are sound-proofed and offer fresh, modern décor. Perfect for a stylish start to any trip.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 15:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a queen-size double bed.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 15 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and a double sofa-bed.
Family Four Room
Suitable for up to two adults and two children aged 15 or under, family four rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and a double sofa-bed.
Hilton East Midlands Airport Packaged with...
Hotel Parking Standard rate
- Drive straight to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight take the Hotel transfer to the terminal which runs every 20 minutes, is included in the price and takes 10 minutes.
- On your return take the hotel transfer back to the hotel to collect your car.
(including one week's parking)
Pavilion Breakfatst Restaurant Opening Times:
Weekdays: 06:30am till 10:00am
Weekends: 07:00am till 11:00am
Whisk & Ladle Bar and Kitchen Opening Times:
Dining Hours: 08:00am - 22:00am
Bar Hours: Mon - Sat: Noon - 11:00pm. Sunday: Noon - 10:30pm
Breakfast not included. The cost is £11
Pavilion Breakfast Restaurant Opening Times
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Automatic opening of bedroom door from the inside
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812mm)
- Braille elevator
- Emergency pull cords bedside bed available
- Emergency pull cords in bathroom available
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions
- Lowered thermostat controls
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Service support animals welcome
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
Complimentary transfers by minibus or taxi run every 20 minutes on the hour, 20 past and 20 to. Please book on arrival.
All rooms are en-suite with full facilities.
Map of Hilton East Midlands Airport
Hilton East Midlands Airport, Derby Road Castle Donington Derby DE74 2YW
From the M1:
- Exit at Junction 24.
- At the roundabout take the A50 exit.
- After approximately 200 yards take the slip road and use the cross over to cross the dual carriageway.