Why Book Dover Port Parking, Dover Port
If you’re after quick and easy-to-use parking at Dover Port, this drop-and-go service is perfect for all passengers. Simply drive to the car park, drop your keys at reception then hop onto the transfer bus – your car will be parked for you. The transfers operate on demand and take just three minutes to reach the port - making this the ideal service for anyone looking for a quick getaway.
Car Park Features
Dover Port Parking has been accredited with the Park Mark Safer Parking Award. The car park also has CCTV, security lights and electric gates.
Transfers to and from Dover Port
Transfers operate on demand between 07:00-18:00. Outside of these hours customers will need to take a taxi costing around £5 each way.
Disabled bays are available.
The car park operates 24 hours a day, with transfers running between 07:00-18:00. Outside of these times, entry is by gate code. Details will be provided at time of booking.
Transfers run on demand between 07:00-18:00.
Outside these hours customers will need a taxi costing around £5 each way.
Dover Port Parking, Port House South Military Road Western Heights CT17 9UE
From M20 to Dover:
- At the first roundabout as you enter Dover (Western Heights Roundabout) take the first exit, after 50m, turn right onto South Military Road.
- After 200m Port Parking is on the left.
From M2/A2 to Dover:
- At the Whitfield Roundabout take the second exit and follow signs for Dover/Ferries.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit, sign-posted Dover/Ferries, take Jubilee Hill to the Eastern Docks roundabout.
- Take first exit onto the A20 Folkestone/Channel Tunnel. Follow the A20 and go straight over two roundabouts.
- At the fourth roundabout (Western Heights roundabout) take the second exit.
- After 50m turn right onto South Military Road.
- After 200m Port parking will be on the left.
On your arrival
- Drive up to the sliding gate, which will open to let you in.
- Find a space and park your car,
- Report to reception. You will be required to leave your keys.
On you return
- Approximately five minutes before your arrival back to Dover, please call the provided number and Dover Port Parking will arrange a vehicle to collect you.