Why Book the Novotel Birmingham Airport
The newly renovated Novotel hotel is located just opposite Birmingham Airport terminal, blends style with convenience. Just a minute's walk from the airport and a few minutes from Birmingham International Train Station. The refurbished, trendy restaurant is just the place to have a delicious home-made meal or perhaps a visit to the 24-hour bar for a relaxing drink or snack. If you’re looking to keep energised, the on-site fitness centre will help provide a handy pre-flight boost. The brand new, airy and sound-proofed rooms provide enough space to stretch out and relax, making it perfect for all types of traveller dreading their early-morning dash to the terminal. It’s also suitable for families with safe play areas and special menus for the kids.
Room types available
Double room: Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a queen-size double bed.
Twin room: Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with a queen-size bed and a sofa-bed.
Family Three Room
Family three room: Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 16 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a queen-size double bed and a roll-out bed.
Family Four Room
Family four room: Suitable for up to two adults and two children aged 16 or under, family four rooms are furnished with a queen-size double bed and two single roll-out beds.
Novotel Birmingham Airport Packaged with...
APH Car Park (Self Park) Standard rate
- Park at the APH Car Park on the day of your stay and catch the free 12-minute transfer to the Airport which runs 24 hours a day every 15 minutes, from where it is just a short walk to the Hotel.
- Enjoy your stay at the hotel!
- On return take the transfer back to the APH Car Park to collect your car.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Map of Novotel, Birmingham Airport
Novotel, Birmingham Airport Birmingham B26 3QL
From the M42:
- Exit at Junction 6.
- From the north, head along the slip road onto the roundabout and take the third exit.
- From the south you’ll be on the correct road after exiting at Junction 6.
- Take the next slip road.
- Take the second exit on the roundabout.
- At the following roundabout take the second exit.
- At the end of the road, turn left past the Ibis Hotel and the Novotel Hotel will be on the left at the end of the road.