Why Book Airparks Gatwick Self Park, Gatwick Airport
Airparks are proud to offer this new Self Park service at Gatwick. No need to leave your keys, simply check in at the car park and make your way to the Airport on one of the frequent courtesy transfer buses.
Car Park Features
The car park has the latest computer controlled CCTV and security lighting across the whole site as well as barrier controlled entry and exit gates.
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
Transfers from the car park leave approximately every 10 to 15 minutes and takes between 10 to 12 minutes. The transfer is included in your price and will generally take passengers to the South Terminal first before heading over to the North Terminal and then back to the car park. The buses run through the night so you’ll be able to get to the airport whenever you need to.
The friendly car park staff are always happy to help if you require additional assistance. Please press the button when you reach the barrier under the canopy if you need some extra help.
The buses are wheelchair friendly.
The car park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.4m. Trailers are not accepted.
Airparks Self Park at Gatwick is operated by APH.
The car park will accept any vehicle that can fit into a standard parking bay and can be driven on a standard driving licence.
The car park is unable to transport bikes, surf/windsurfing boards or items of a similar size on their transfer coaches. Snowboards/skis are acceptable.
Airparks Gatwick Self Park, Airparks Gatwick (APH Parking) Copthorne Road Crawley RH10 3PD
From the M23:
Leave at Junction 10 (East Grinstead).
If Southbound, take the 1st exit on the roundabout (A264 - Copthorne Way).
If Northbound, take the 3rd exit on the roundabout (A264 - Copthorne Way).
- Head straight over the first roundabout (2nd exit).
- At the next roundabout take the 4th exit (A2220) signposted Maidenbower.
- Continue on the A2220 following signs to APH Parking Centre.
- Drive past the Texaco Petrol Station (some SatNavs might direct you here).
- After another 0.25 miles turn right into Crawley Garden Centre. You'll see an APH entrance sign on your right.
- Follow APH signs to the car park check-in area.
- Drive through the automated barrier and follow road markings to the arrival bays.
- Unload your bags and head into reception. A member of staff will direct you to your parking space.
- Park your car and hop on the transfer bus and complete the short journey to the airport
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
- Upon your return to the Airport, make your way to the dedicated bus stop right outside the terminal and take the bus to the car park.
- Head into reception and get the barrier exit code
- Return to your car and exit the car park