Airparks Express Parking, Aberdeen Airport2 International Gate Dyce ,Aberdeen,AB21 0BE
Why Book Airparks Express Parking, Aberdeen Airport
Park at Airparks Express and walk to the terminal in minutes. It’s one of our easiest Aberdeen Airport parking options and you get to keep your keys. Located just 5 minutes walk from the Terminal building, Airparks Express Parking is ideal for any length of stay. The car park uses ANPR (Automated Numberplate Regocnition) for entry so simply drive up to the barrier which will lift to allow you entry. A member of the Airparks team will check you in and issue you with a parking ticket (which you will need to keep safe as you will need it to exit the car park). Park in an available bay and make a note of the bay number, then gather all your belongings and make your way to the Terminal.
On your return simply walk back to the car park to collect your car, scan the bar code on your parking ticket at the exit barrier which will lift and you can be on your way.
Car Park Features
Airparks Express Parking Aberdeen holds the Park Mark Award, has CCTV, perimeter fencing and is fully floodlit throught the site. There are regular security partols and entry and exit barriers.
Transfers to and from Aberdeen Airport
The car park is just 5 minutes walk from the Terminal building
Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles/fewer than 9 seats) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m)
Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles/fewer than 9 seats) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m).
Airparks Express Parking, 2 International Gate Dyce Aberdeen AB21 0BE
From the West (A96): At Craibstone Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Airport Road.
From the East (A96): At Craibstone Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Airport Road.
- Follow Airport Road for 0.4m and continue straight onto Argyll Road.
- Take the first turning on your right onto Argyll Way.
- Follow Argyll Way for 0.2m and then turn left onto International Gate.
- Follow International Gate for 200ft and at the roundabout take the right exit for the entrance to Airparks Express.
On Arrival at Airparks Express Parking
- Pull up to the entrance barrier - the ANPR system will recognise your car registration and open the barrier
- An Airparks agent will check you in and give you a parking ticket (keep it safe as you'll need it on your return to exit the car park)
- Make your way to a vacant parking bay and park your car
- Make a note of where you have parked and keep your keys
- Take all your baggage, travel essentials, secure your vehicle and then make your way to the airport
On your way back
- Take the 5 minute walk back to the car park
- Find your car and head towards the exit
- Scan your bar code at the exit barrier and the barrier will open