Why Book Airparks Express Parking, Aberdeen Airport
Choose Airparks Express for convenient Aberdeen Airport parking where you can easily walk to the terminal within minutes. It's one of our most effortless parking options, and you can keep possession of your keys. Located just a 5-minute stroll from the Terminal building, Airparks Express Parking caters to any duration of stay. Upon arrival, approach the barrier and the ANPR (Automated Number Plate Recognition) system will grant you entry. A friendly Airparks team member will check you in and provide a parking ticket, which you must keep secure for your departure. Select an available bay, take note of the bay number, gather your belongings, and head towards the Terminal.
When you return, simply walk back to the car park, scan the barcode on your parking ticket at the exit barrier to lift it, and you can proceed on your way.
Car Park Features
Airparks Express Parking Aberdeen holds the Park Mark Award, has CCTV, perimeter fencing and is fully floodlit throught the site. There are regular security partols and entry and exit barriers.
Transfers to and from Aberdeen Airport
The car park is just 5 minutes walk from the Terminal building
Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles/fewer than 9 seats) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m)
Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles/fewer than 9 seats) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m).
Airparks Express Parking, 2 International Gate Dyce Aberdeen AB21 0BE
From the West (A96): At Craibstone Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Airport Road.
From the East (A96): At Craibstone Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Airport Road.
- Follow Airport Road for 0.4m and continue straight onto Argyll Road.
- Take the first turning on your right onto Argyll Way.
- Follow Argyll Way for 0.2m and then turn left onto International Gate.
- Follow International Gate for 200ft and at the roundabout take the right exit for the entrance to Airparks Express.
On Arrival at Airparks Express Parking
- Pull up to the entrance barrier - the ANPR system will recognise your car registration and open the barrier
- An Airparks agent will check you in and give you a parking ticket (keep it safe as you'll need it on your return to exit the car park)
- Make your way to a vacant parking bay and park your car
- Make a note of where you have parked and keep your keys
- Take all your baggage, travel essentials, secure your vehicle and then make your way to the airport
On your way back
- Take the 5 minute walk back to the car park
- Find your car and head towards the exit
- Scan your bar code at the exit barrier and the barrier will open