Why Book Ace Meet & Greet, Gatwick Airport
For the most relaxed and convenient parking experience, you can’t go wrong with Ace Parking Gatwick meet & gree service. There’s no need to catch transfers, find a parking space, or struggle with heavy luggage. Drive straight to the terminal, leave your car with an Ace Parking professional driver, and take a 2-minute stroll to the check-in desk. It’s the perfect Gatwick parking choice if you’re travelling with young children, elderly or people with limited mobility, or simply looking for a touch of luxury.
Car Park Features
Ace Meet & Greet Gatwick Parking is officially licensed by Gatwick Airport to operate in approved areas within the airport itself. There are very few companies which have been approved to do so, and Ace Parking has been approved for several years. The Meet & Greet service is one of Ace Parking’s most popular options and is particularly popular with families, business travellers, and people with mobility issues.
The 24-hour drop off area is located in the multi-storey car parks at Gatwick Airport, which are just a 2-minute walk from the terminals. Simply drive straight to the drop off zone where you’ll be met by uniformed and professional Ace staff. Leave your car and your keys with them and take a relaxed walk to the check-in desks.
A fully insured driver will then drive your car to the secure car park which is located off-site. Your car will be protected by security fencing, 24-hour staff, CCTV, and a security alarm system. The Ace Parking Meet & Greet service can be booked for as little as one day.
Your car will be driven by a fully qualified, insured and uniformed driver who will park it carefully in one of the secure Ace Parking car parks, located outside the airport. In addition to convenience, Ace Parking car parks offer customers the highest levels of security. The car parks are run in partnership with the British Parking Association’s Park Mark scheme. The Park Mark is awarded to car parks which have been inspected by the police and found to meet excellent safety and security requirements for both vehicles and customers.
24-hour security alarms and CCTV monitor the Ace Parking car parks at Gatwick and each is surrounded by modern security fencing. The car parks also have security lighting and are patrolled 24-hours by staff. Car parks are regularly re-assessed in order to maintain the Park Mark award. All of these essential features give you that all-important peace of mind that your car is safe and secure while you’re away so that you can enjoy your trip.
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
There’s no need for transfers to or from Gatwick Airport as Ace Parking Meet & Greet drop-off/collection areas are located at both the airport’s North and South Terminals. You simply drive your car straight to the drop off area. The uniformed staff will perform a quick check of your car and take your keys from you. A fully insured driver will then drive your vehicle to a secure off-site car park. All that’s left for you to do is take a 2-minute walk to the terminal check-in desks so you can get on with the rest of your journey.
On your return make your way to the approved collection point, which is again just a couple of minutes’ walk, where your car will be delivered back to you.
Ace Parking Meet & Greet service is perfect for passengers who require extra assistance as the drop-off and collection areas are located at both airport terminals for maximum ease and convenience. The professional and courteous staff are available to provide any additional support you may need.
Whatever the time of year whether you’re travelling in the middle of summer or the depths of winter, Ace Parking Meet & Greet is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m.
Ace cannot accept the following makes of cars for insurance premium reasons: Aston Martin, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, Bentley or Maserati.
No trailers are accepted, and vehicles must fit in a standard parking space (2.4m x 4.8m). If you have a specially adapted vehicle, please contact our call centre to check if it can be accommodated.
If you have to return early from your travels, you must call Ace on 01293 533000.
Ace Meet & Greet, Gatwick Airport Horley Gatwick RH6 0NP
You can’t get much closer to the airport than the Ace Parking Gatwick location. The collection and drop-off points are easy to locate in the airport’s multi-storey car parks and just a 2-minute walk from the terminal. Drive straight to the North or South terminal at Gatwick Airport. If you are using the M23 turn off at Junction 9 or follow airport signs from the A23.
- Follow signs for ‘Short Stay Passenger Pick-Up’ to the short term car park; keep in the right hand lane.
- Take a ticket at the barrier (there is nothing to pay).
- Drive to Orange car park and head for level 1, Parking in Rows D & E.
North Terminal; Follow signs to the North Terminal roundabout,
- As you enter the North Terminal from the main roundabout, stay in the righthand lane for “Drop Off and Hotels”.
- Keep in the righthand lane following signs for “hotels” and “Sofitel Hotel”.
- Keep driving towards the Pedestrian traffic lights between the two hotels.
- Turn right immediately after the traffic lights into the Sofitel Hotel Car Park.
- Take a ticket from the barrier and keep it for our driver.
- Once in the car park follow signs for Meet & Greet Operators.
1. As you enter the North Terminal from the main North Terminal roundabout, stay in the right-hand lane for “Drop Off and Hotels”.
2. Keep in the right-hand lane following signs for “hotels” and “Sofitel Hotel”.
3. Drive past the Pedestrian Crossing. Turn right immediately after the Pedestrian Crossing into the Sofitel Hotel Car Park.
Once at the Sofitel Hotel Car Park ;
4. If you’ve provided your vehicle registration number the barrier should open for you.
5. If it does not then please take a ticket and hand it to our Meet and Greet staff when you hand in your keys.
6. Once in the car park follow signs for Meet & Greet Reception You will stop at / pass through our vehicle inspection tunnel.
7. Our dedicated Meet & Greet area will be on your left. Park in a Meet and Greet bay and proceed to the Meet & Greet reception to check in.
1. As you drive in to the South Terminal, please stay in the right hand lane and follow signs for SHORT STAY & PICK UP.
2. At the SHORT STAY barriers take a ticket which you will need to give to your driver.
3. Drive in to the ORANGE CAR PARK and go up to LEVEL 1. At LEVEL 1 turn right and you will see the MEET AND GREET AREA.
4. Please park up in row D or E as near as you can to the lifts. Please make yourself known to the uniformed staff so that the necessary documentation can be completed with you promptly and you can proceed to check in.
There is no longer any need to call ACE on your way to Gatwick North and South Terminal Meeting points. Please just head to the meeting points below. If you need help on the day then please call ACE on
01293 533 000 option 1.
If you gave us your flight number when you checked in then there your car will be returned automatically to the meeting point at the North Terminal. There is no longer any need to call us on your return.
If you did not give accurate return times (or correct flight numbers for us to monitor), then please call us on 01293 533 000 once you have landed.
1. As you exit North Terminal International Arrivals, turn right and exit the building.
2. Once outside, cross both roads and keep heading straight ahead between the car parks, under the covered walkway to the main terminal forecourt.
3. Once at the main terminal forecourt, you will see the Sofitel Hotel. Cross the road at the pedestrian lights and bear left through the Sofitel Hotel car park - following signs for Meet & Greet Operators located within the Hotel Car Park.
4. Your car will be returned by our uniformed staff in the Meet and Greet Reception area.
Please call us 01293 533 000 once you have your luggage
1. Please exit the terminal building and follow signs for the 'Short Stay Car Parks' (Orange Car Park 3).
2. Your vehicle will be returned to the Orange Car Park 3 – level 1- ready for you to drive home.