Why Book SACP, Southend Airport
Parking at Southend Airport doesn't have to break the bank; with Safe Affordable Convenient Parking you get great value parking that doesn't compromise on location. Just minutes from the airport via a comfortable shuttle bus, SACP makes for a quick and convenient off-airport parking solution.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Southend Airport
Transfers operate on-demand between 04:00-00:00. The journey to the airport takes approximately five minutes.
The car park features high security fencing, CCTV, and security lighting so you can enjoy your trip knowing that your car is in safe hands.
There are parking bays allocated to Blue Badge holders.
Open throughout the year in-line with all arriving and departing flights through Southend Airport.
SACP, Unit D Millhead Way Purdeys Industrial Estate Rochford SS4 1LB
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 29 for the A127. Stay on the A127 for approximately 18 miles.
- At the Tesco roundabout, take the third exit.
- At the next roundabout turn left and then on the following roundabout turn right.
- On the following roundabout turn right and then left on the next.
- Take the second road right onto Rochehall Way and then take the first left.
- At the end of the road you will see the entrance to the car park.
When you arrive at the car park:
- Report to the reception.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, hand over your keys.
- Take the transfer bus to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
On return to the airport:
- Make your way to the passenger drop-off point.
- Take the transfer bus to the car park.
- Collect your keys.