Why Book SACP Meet & Greet, Southend Airport
Travelling with young children, heavy luggage or to a tight schedule? This arrive-and-fly parking service is the perfect solution. No need transfers, simply stroll straight from your car to the check-in desks - it's the ultimate VIP parking experience.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Southend Airport
By using SACP Meet & Greet you get to skip the transfer bus and stroll straight to the check-in desks from your car.
While you're away, your car will be parked in a car park which is surrounded by security fencing, 24-hour staffing and extensive CCTV coverage.
This arrive-and-fly service is great for anyone that may need any assistance.
This service operates between 04:00-00:00.
SACP Meet & Greet, Southend Airport Rochford Southend SS2 6YF
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 29 and take the A127.
- Follow the road for approximately 20 miles.
- Take the third exit at the large roundabout.
- Turn left at the traffic lights.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit and follow signs for the airport.
- Take the second exit at the mini-roundabout.
- The Short Stay car park will be located on your right.
Using SACP is simple:
- Call SACP when you’re 15 minutes from the terminal.
- Drive to the meeting point in the Short Stay car park.
- A uniformed chauffeur will meet you.
- Hand over your keys and confirm your booking and then head to the check-in desks.
Collecting your car from SACP is easy:
- Call SACP once you’ve cleared customs and entered the arrivals hall.
- Head to the Short Stay car park meeting point.
- A chauffeur will meet you and return your car to you.