Why Book Stress Free Port Parking , Southampton Port
Swerve the queues and arrive at your cruise terminal refreshed and ready to set sail with Stress Free Cruise Parking. This meet and greet service is perfect to ensure a hassle-free parking experience for Southampton Port. Drive straight to the terminal where a driver will meet you - meaning you can start your holiday early while an insured driver parks your car in a secure car park.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Southampton Port
There’s no need for transfers with this convenient parking service – just a two minute walk to the terminals.
Don't worry about your car while you're away, either. It'll be safely stored in a Park Mark Safer Parking-accredited car park with CCTV and 24-hour security patrols.
Meet and greet is ideal for any customers who may need assistance.
This port parking service operates in-line with all cruises arriving and departing from Southampton Port.
On booking this service you will need to provide your vehicle and cruise details.
Stress Free Port Parking , Southampton Docks Southampton SO14 3QN
- Take the M25 or A316.
- Join the M3 south to Junction 14.
- Follow the A33 to City Centre and Waterfront.
- Follow directions to your departure terminal.
The Postcodes for satelite navigations are:
ABP Ocean Terminal
ABP QEII Terminal
38/39 Test Road,
ABP Mayflower Cruise Terminal
Herbert Walker Avenue,
ABP City Cruise Terminal
Dropping your car off is simple:
- Call Stress Free Cruise Parking when you are 30 minutes away from your departure terminal.
- Drive to the terminal, as instructed below, where you’ll be met by a chauffeur who’ll park your car as you take a short walk to the terminal.
Ocean Terminal customers should drop-off luggage in baggage drop off lanes, then drive 20 metres into short stay car park and take the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
City Terminal customers should drop off luggage in baggage drop off lanes, then drive 10 metres into the short stay car park. The terminal is just 30 metres away.
Mayflower customers should drop off luggage in baggage drop off lanes, then drives 40 metres into short stay car park. The terminal is just 40 metres away.
QEII customers should drive to QE11 warehouse to drop off luggage, then drive 20 metres into short stay car park. Customers then walk 25 metres into the terminal entrance doors.
Collecting your car couldn’t be easier:
- Call the car park when you know what time you will be disembarking.
- Instructions on where to meet will be provided during the call.
- Collect your car from the awaiting chauffeur.