Aberdeen Short Stay WeekenderAberdeen Airport Dyce ,Aberdeen,AB21 7DU
Why Book Aberdeen Short Stay Weekender
Ideal for travellers on trips from a few hours to several days, Aberdeen Airport Short Stay Car Park offers the perfect parking solution. If you’re looking for fast, easy access to the terminal, the on-airport Short Stay facility is just a few seconds away from the check-in desks. It’s a self-park car park, so there’ll be no need to hand over your keys – making the arrival and departure process even simpler.
Parking Options Available
This is a flexible product – you can amend or cancel up to 24 hours prior departure date.
Car Park Features
Cars parked at Aberdeen Airport Short Stay are covered by security measures such as 24-hour staffing, regular patrols and monitored CCTV. Aberdeen Airport Short Stay also holds the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Aberdeen Airport
Aberdeen Airport Short Stay Car Park is located just a few seconds' walk from the terminal building.
The car park provides bays for Blue Badge holders and help buttons at the barrier for those who require additional assistance.
The service is open to handle all flight departures and arrivals.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
Trailers are not permitted. Vans are allowed but must fit in a single space.
Aberdeen Short Stay Weekender, Aberdeen Airport Dyce Aberdeen AB21 7DU
From the A96:
- At Craibstone Roundabout, follow the signs for the airport.
- Take the exit for the airport, continue through the first set of traffic lights.
- At the second set of lights, turn right into Argyll Road.
- Follow signs for the terminal building.
- Follow signs for the Short Stay car park - located on Brent Road
Upon arrival at Aberdeen Airport Short Stay:
- On entry, a ticket will be issued automatically from the barrier, if this is not the case please press the intercom for assistance.
- Park your car, take note of its location, then make the short walk to the terminal building.
When you return to Aberdeen Airport:
- Return to your car and drive to the exit.
- Insert your ticket in the barrier, which should automatically lift. If you require assistance, press the call button and a member of staff will be happy to assist.