Why Book East Midlands Airport Short Stay 1
If you're flying out for a quick trip then Short Stay Parking could be the ideal solution. Located just moments from the terminal, you get to skip the transfer bus and stroll straight to the check-in desks.
Car Park Features
The car park is a holder of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award and is watched over by 24-hour CCTV so you can enjoy your trip knowing that your car is being well looked after.
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
Being such a short distance from the terminal building means no transfers are required.
Disabled parking bays are available.
This Short Stay 1 car park is open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Maximum vehicle height: 3m
This car park does not accept trailers.
East Midlands Airport Short Stay 1, East Midlands Airport Viscount Road Castle Donington Derby DE74 2SA
- Exit the M1 or A42 onto the A453.
- Follow the road until you reach the main entrance to the airport.
- Turn right into the airport. At the roundabout, take your second exit going straight on towards the airport and Short Stay 1.
- The entrance to Short Stay 1 will be on your immediate left.
Parking at the Short Stay Parking is easy:
Short Stay is a popular choice with limited availability, so book your parking in advance to reserve your space.
On the day, simply drive up to the car park barrier, and our ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) system will recognise your car's number plate and open the barrier. There's no need to take a token.
Find a space and park up, then walk the short distance to the terminal building.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On return to the airport:
- On your return, walk back to the car park and find your car right where you left it. When you drive up to the barrier it'll recognise your number plate again and you can drive away.