Why Book Paige Airport Parking, Luton Airport
If you’re looking for low-cost off-airport parking at Luton Airport then Paige Airport Parking is the solution for you. Located close to M1 Junction 10, the Car Park is just 10-15 minutes from the terminal. This family-owned business delivers a highly personalised service and secure parking at competitive prices.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Luton Airport
Transfers operate on-demand, 24 hours a day and take just 10 to 15 minutes to reach the terminal from the car park. Please allow up to 20 minutes for Shuttle departure/collection.
This car park features ANPR vehicle entry recognition and 24-hour night vision CCTV, three metre perimeter fencing and security patrols. It’s also a recipient of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
This car park is open 365 days a year, with 24-hour customer reception and airport transfer.
Maximium passenger numbers: Five
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
The car park provides complimentary tea, coffee, water in the customer reception unit.
Paige Airport Parking, Grove Road Slip End Luton LU1 4BZ
From the M1 SOUTHBOUND:
- Leave the motorway at J10
- Move to left hand lane before taking first slip road to St Albans A1081
- At the roundabout, take the first exit towards St Albans A1081
- At the next roundabout take the second exit towards St Albans A1081
- After 400 metres turn right to Slip End and then after approximately half a mile turn left – signposted Slip End / Paige Airport Parking
- On entering Slip End, turn right at the traffic lights into Grove Road
- After 100M turn left into access road - signposted Paige Airport Parking.
- Continue straight on until you reach the entrance – DO NOT turn right into Airparks.
From the M1 NORTHBOUND:
- Leave the motorway at Junction 9.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout signposted A5183 Dunstable
- Continue on A5183 until reaching traffic lights and turn right – signposted Luton
- On entering Slip End village turn left at the traffic lights into Grove Road
- After 100M turn left into access road – signposted Paige Airport Parking
- Continue straight on until reaching the main entrance – DO NOT turn right into Airparks
Paige Park & Ride is simple and straightforward to use:
- Drive into the car park and park in one of the five dedicated arrival lanes
- Unload your luggage and head to reception.
- Present your booking reference and hand over your keys.
- Hop on the free shuttle to the terminal, while your car is parked for you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
Collecting your car is equally as easy:
- Make a quick call to Paige Airport Parking once you’ve collected your luggage.
- Head to Bus Stop ‘O' located inside Drop Off Zone 'E' to meet the shuttle and take the ten-minute ride back to the car park.
- Collect your keys from reception and you’ll be on your way.