Why Book Paige Airport Parking, Luton Airport
If you’re flying from Luton Airport and looking for a car park which is conveniently located, safe, secure and low-cost, Paige Airport Parking will tick all the boxes. This family-owned car park is easily accessible from the M1, provides free 10-15-minute transfers to the airport terminals on-demand and takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service.
Car Park Features
Comparing Luton Airport parking options can be confusing, but Paige Airport Parking specialises in simple, quick and low-cost solutions. The car park itself is off-airport but less than 3-miles away from the airport terminals. It is just a few minutes drive from the M1 and is conveniently close to fuel stations so that you can refuel for the next stage of your journey on your return. There is also an electric car charging point for electric vehicles, ensuring your car is fully charged for your drive home.
The car park is open 24-hours a day. When you arrive at the car park entrance, you will stop at a red traffic light while the ANPR system captures your vehicle’s details and confirms your booking. When signalled you can park in one of the drop-off lanes in front of Customer Reception and the customer toilets. When you’ve booked in at reception, you will be given a transfer departure time, which is usually within 20-minutes.
You will leave your keys with the uniformed staff at reception so your car can be moved (by a fully insured driver) in the company’s highly secure car park while you are away. You’ll be given a card which you need to keep until your return. The minibus transfer takes just 10-15-minutes to reach the terminal.
When you return from your trip, you will need to make your way to Bus Stop O in Zone E of the passenger drop off area. From here, you simply need to call Paige Airport Parking on the provided number to request collection. The Paige branded minibus will arrive within 20-minutes and take you back to the car park. All that’s left is for you to present the card you received when you arrived, get your keys and head home.
The safety of your vehicle, while you’re away, is always going to be a top priority, and Paige Airport Parking is committed to providing the highest levels of security. The car park is Park Mark Award approved. This award means it is regularly assessed by the police to ensure it provides a secure and safe environment for both customers and vehicles. The car park is surrounded by security fencing, which is 3m high and 24-hour staff are on-site and carry out regular patrols. In addition, the car park is monitored by CCTV with night vision, ANPR vehicle entry and spike strips.
Transfers to and from Luton Airport
When you’re ready to travel to the airport, Paige Airport Parking will arrange a minibus for you. The minibuses are available on-demand and are run 24-hours a day, but you may need to allow up to 20-minutes for the minibus to leave the car park and/or collect you from the airport. Paige Airport Parking transfers take just 10-15-minutes to reach the airport terminals. You can then head straight to the check-in desks.
While Paige Airport Parking cannot accommodate wheelchairs on their transfer minibuses, they will take all reasonable steps to help customers who may need extra assistance with loading or unloading heavy luggage. If you or one of your group will need additional help, Paige Airport Parking recommends contacting the team ahead of your arrival.
Paige Airport Parking is ready for you day and night as the car park is open 365 days a year. The customer reception and airport transfer buses are operational 24-hours a day for your convenience. No matter what time you arrive at the car park or the airport, you won’t have to wait more than 20-minutes for a transfer.
Maximium passenger numbers: Five
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans or any long wheel base vehicles. Trailers are also not accepted.
The car park provides complimentary tea, coffee, water in the customer reception unit.
Paige Airport Parking, Grove Road Slip End Luton LU1 4BZ
Nobody wants to worry about finding somewhere to park on the day of their flight, and the location of the car park itself is crucial. Paige Airport Parking’s location is ideal for travellers as it is less than 3-miles away from Luton Airport and just a few minutes drive from the M1.
From the M1 SOUTHBOUND:
- Leave the motorway at J10
- Move to left hand lane before taking first slip road to St Albans A1081
- At the roundabout, take the first exit towards St Albans A1081
- At the next roundabout take the second exit towards St Albans A1081
- After 400 metres turn right to Slip End and then after approximately half a mile turn left – signposted Slip End / Paige Airport Parking
- On entering Slip End, turn right at the traffic lights into Grove Road
- After 100M turn left into access road - signposted Paige Airport Parking.
- Continue straight on until you reach the entrance – DO NOT turn right into Airparks.
From the M1 NORTHBOUND:
- Leave the motorway at Junction 9.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout signposted A5183 Dunstable
- Continue on A5183 until reaching traffic lights and turn right – signposted Luton
- On entering Slip End village turn left at the traffic lights into Grove Road
- After 100M turn left into access road – signposted Paige Airport Parking
- Continue straight on until reaching the main entrance – DO NOT turn right into Airparks
Paige Park & Ride is simple and straightforward to use:
- Drive into the car park and park in one of the five dedicated arrival lanes
- Unload your luggage and head to reception.
- Present your booking reference and hand over your keys.
- Hop on the free shuttle to the terminal, while your car is parked for you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
Collecting your car is equally as easy:
- Make a quick call to Paige Airport Parking once you’ve collected your luggage.
- Head to Bus Stop ‘O' located inside Drop Off Zone 'E' to meet the shuttle and take the ten-minute ride back to the car park.
- Collect your keys from reception and you’ll be on your way.