Why Book Drivefly Meet & Greet, Heathrow Airport
Drivefly Meet & Greet offers a smooth and speedy parking experience for all passengers leaving from Heathrow. The drive-in and drop-off service is perfect if you're short on time, dragging heavy bags or simply want to swerve the stress of airport transfers.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
No need to worry about transfers, you're just a short stroll from the check-in desks.
While away, your vehicle will be looked after in a car park protected by CCTV, secure fencing and regular security patrols throughout the day.
This service is perfect for those who require extra assistance.
This service operates between 04:00 and midnight, 365 days a year.
Operates from 04:00 to midnight.
Drivefly Meet & Greet, Heathrow Airport Heathrow TW6 2SR
Terminals 2 & 3 are in the centre of Heathrow and can be reached via M4 Junction 4, M25 Junction 15, and the A4.
Terminal 4 is to the south and can be reached via M4 Junction 3, M25 Junction 14, and the A30.
For Terminal 5, leave the M25 at Junction 14, following signs for Heathrow Terminal 5.
Follow these instructions to find your designated drop-off point.
- Follow signs for Terminals 1, 2 & 3. Drive up the rampcalled "Terminal 2 departures" and follow the road to the right, head under the height restriction arm.
- Choose Lane 5 or 6 towards the ticket machine which will take you to Level 4 Short Stay car park.
- Take the barrier ticket and enter the car park, Entering the car park on Level 4, keep right following the signs for Off Airport Parking Meet & Greet.
- Here you see one of our drivers who is based near the ticket pay machine, who will have all your booking details and will be wearing a black jacket.
- Follow signs to ‘Short Stay Car Park 3’.
- At the entrance barrier, take a ticket (no fees will be payable).
- Drive up the ramp, exit at level 4.
- Follow the road until you reach Rows A at the far end.
- Park in Row A and a Smart Park chauffeur will be waiting near the ticket machine.
- Drive to the Short Stay Car Park level 2.
- Follow signs for Off Airport Parking Meet & Greet (Exit End Lift Lobby Area)
- Go to the Drivefly desk and you will be greeted by one of our chauffeurs.
- Follow signs for ‘Short Stay Passenger Pick-Up’.
- Head up the ramp and keep to the right, driving under the height restriction arm.
- Keep left and pick up signs for ‘Short Stay Level 4’.
- Follow ‘Avis’ signs towards the third set of barriers.
- At the barrier, take a ticket (no fees will be payable).
- Follow the arrows and ‘P-Off Airport’ signs to Rows R & S.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Picking up your car is just as easy:
- Give Drivefly a call once you’ve landed. Number will be provided on your arrival
- Your car will be ready and waiting at the designated meeting point.