Why Book Drivefly Meet & Greet, Heathrow Airport
Drivefly Meet & Greet offers a smooth and speedy parking experience for all passengers leaving from Heathrow. The drive-in and drop-off service is perfect if you're short on time, dragging heavy bags or simply want to swerve the stress of airport transfers.
Car Park Features
There are many different types of Heathrow airport parking available for those who have different needs and preferences. Meet & Greet parking is the ultimate convenience and offers a service that feels premium in nature, as well as being ideal for those who have small children and want minimum amounts of fuss.
The Meet & Greet service at Heathrow Airport operates with a professional approach, with its staff wearing uniform at all times. When you arrive you will meet the staff who are on-hand to park your car for you. These staff members are fully qualified and insured and can be on-hand for any assistance you may require. With a Meet & Greet service, you leave your keys at reception. This allows you to get on with the important business of clearing security.
One of Drivefly’s CRB-checked valets will park your car for you once you’ve handed your keys into one of their members of staff. When you return home from your flight, you will find your car ready and waiting to be collected at the terminal so that you can make your way home almost immediately.
When you book with Drivefly’s Meet & Greet service, you will be given a specific time to park up and register your vehicle. In order to avoid delays and get to the terminal in plenty of time, it’s recommended that you are not late for this appointment. This will ensure that you won’t have to wait and can enjoy a smooth and hassle-free travelling experience.
Depending on which terminal you are flying from, the walk to the check-in desks is just 2-8 minutes. Wherever your flight leaves from, you will be just moments away from the terminal doors.
When a member of Drivefly’s team parks your car for you, you can rest assured that your vehicle will be parked in a secure and insured compound. The car park is manned by 24-hour staff and all activity is monitored by CCTV. On top of that, the facility is surrounded by security fencing, to ensure that no intruders enter the premises.
The security measures that have been implemented have earned its car park a Park Mark Safer Parking award. This means that it has been specially vetted by the police, who have deemed it as secure enough to meet their standards.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
One of the huge benefits of using a Meet & Greet service is being able to park your car directly outside one of Heathrow’s terminals. This means that there is no need to use a transfer bus service. Instead, you take a short stroll to the check-in desks with your luggage.
As a result of this not being a traditional bay-parking service, this is perfect for those who require extra mobility and assistance. You can also ask for help from their qualified members of staff with loading and unloading your luggage from the vehicle.
This service operates between 04:00 and midnight, 365 days a year.
Operates from 04:00 to midnight.
Drivefly Meet & Greet, Heathrow Airport Heathrow TW6 2SR
Terminals 2 & 3 are in the centre of Heathrow and can be reached via M4 Junction 4, M25 Junction 15, and the A4.
Terminal 4 is to the south and can be reached via M4 Junction 3, M25 Junction 14, and the A30.
For Terminal 5, leave the M25 at Junction 14, following signs for Heathrow Terminal 5.
Whether you find yourself jetting off from Terminals 2, 3, 4 or 5, you will find the Meet & Greet service close to the terminal building. All of Heathrow’s terminals are based on-site, which is just off the M25. All you need to do is follow the directions for which junction to turn off at, and which parking signs you will need to follow to bring you to the correct Meet & Greet bay. The directions below should help you find the drop off points:
Follow these instructions to find your designated drop-off point.
- Follow signs for Terminals 1, 2 & 3. Drive up the rampcalled "Terminal 2 departures" and follow the road to the right, head under the height restriction arm.
- Choose Lane 5 or 6 towards the ticket machine which will take you to Level 4 Short Stay car park.
- Take the barrier ticket and enter the car park, Entering the car park on Level 4, keep right following the signs for Off Airport Parking Meet & Greet.
- Here you see one of our drivers who is based near the ticket pay machine, who will have all your booking details and will be wearing a black jacket.
- Follow signs to ‘Short Stay Car Park 3’.
- At the entrance barrier, take a ticket (no fees will be payable).
- Drive up the ramp, exit at level 4.
- Follow the road until you reach Rows A at the far end.
- Park in Row A and a Smart Park chauffeur will be waiting near the ticket machine.
- Drive to the Short Stay Car Park level 2.
- Follow signs for Off Airport Parking Meet & Greet (Exit End Lift Lobby Area)
- Go to the Drivefly desk and you will be greeted by one of our chauffeurs.
- Follow signs for ‘Short Stay Passenger Pick-Up’.
- Head up the ramp and keep to the right, driving under the height restriction arm.
- Keep left and pick up signs for ‘Short Stay Level 4’.
- Follow ‘Avis’ signs towards the third set of barriers.
- At the barrier, take a ticket (no fees will be payable).
- Follow the arrows and ‘P-Off Airport’ signs to Rows R & S.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Picking up your car is just as easy:
- Give Drivefly a call once you’ve landed. Number will be provided on your arrival
- Your car will be ready and waiting at the designated meeting point.