Why Book the Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Ariel
If you’re after a pre-flight stop-over before flying from Heathrow Airport, this 3-star hotel is conveniently located just minutes from all airport terminals. Featuring on-site dining options, you’ll be able to relax and refuel before heading to your sound-proofed room for a great night’s sleep. Combine your hotel stay with Meet & Greet and you’ll be checking-in for your flight in no time at all.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with a pair of standard-size single beds.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 16 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and roll-out bed.
Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Ariel Packaged with...
MBW Meet & Greet Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them for an overnight fee of £16 per car – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive approximately 10-15 minutes to your departure terminal where you will be met by MBW Meet & Greet who will look after your car while you are away.
- On return MBW Meet & Greet will deliver your car to you at the terminal so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
Breakfast is available at extra cost.
Breakfast on weekdays: 06.30- 09.30
Weekends: 06.30 - 10.30
- Three accessible rooms - lower appliances, wider rooms
- Disabled toilet in public area
- Elevator to first floor (where accessible rooms are located)
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
The Heathrow Hoppa bus is avilable from £4.50 and runs to all Heathrow terminals.
Taxis are also available at an extra cost.
Map of Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Ariel
Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Ariel, 118 Bath Road Hayes Hayes UB3 5AJ
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 15 onto the M4.
- Exit the M4 at Junction 4.
- Take the first left towards the A4.
- Go through three sets of traffic lights.
- The hotel will be on your left.