Why Book Bristol Airport Meet & Greet
Meet & Greet parking at Bristol Airport is simple, convenient and makes the perfect start to any journey. Simply drop your car at the terminal, where a valet driver will complete the paperwork and transfer your vehicle directly to a nearby car park - while you swerve the queues and head straight to the check-in desks. It's the ultimate way to add that little sprinkle of VIP magic to your departure day.
Car Park Features
After dropping your car off it’ll be taken to a compound with CCTV, security fencing and entry and exit barriers. For added peace of mind, the facility is manned 24 hours a day and a recipient of the Park Mark ® Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Bristol Airport
No need for transfer buses, just take the two-minute walk to the terminal building.
Meet and greet is ideal for passengers who require extra assistance.
The car park is open 24 hours a day throughout the year.
Overstay charges do apply. An additional cost of £15 per day will apply for each day parked past your original return date.
Here’s how to enter the car park:
- Once at the airport, follow signs to Express Drop-Off & Pick-Up Car Park.
- Park your vehicle in one of the bays near the Meet & Greet cabin, which is located in front of the entrance barriers.
- Report to the cabin with your car keys, booking reference and return flight details.
- You will be provided with a number to call on your return.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand-over before heading to the terminal.
Coming back is simple:
- As soon as you clear customs, call the number you were provided with on your outbound journey.
- Make your way to the Express Drop-Off Car Park adjacent to arrivals.
- You will be met by your driver and reunited with your car.