Why Book APH Express Parking, Aberdeen Airport
Book APH Express in advance and enjoy easy parking near the airport. It’s one of our great Aberdeen Airport parking choices. To see all of our car parks and prices at Aberdeen airport, just enter your dates and click ‘Search’.
APH Express is just a 5-minute walk from the terminal, perfect for any trip. ANPR tech opens the barrier, then park and grab your ticket. On return, scan it at the exit and breeze home.
Car Park Features
APH Express Parking Aberdeen (operated by Airparks) holds the Park Mark Award, has CCTV, perimeter fencing and is fully floodlit throught the site. There are regular security partols and entry and exit barriers.
Transfers to and from Aberdeen Airport
The car park is just 5 minutes walk from the Terminal building
The car park has accessible parking bays and is around a 5-minute walk from the terminal, there's no need for a shuttle bus.
There are dipped pavements and ramps to reception.
If you need help, use the intercom button on the barriers.
Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles/fewer than 9 seats) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m)
APH Express Parking, 2 International Gate Dyce Aberdeen AB21 0BE
From the West (A96): At Craibstone Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Airport Road.
From the East (A96): At Craibstone Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Airport Road.
- Follow Airport Road for 0.4m and continue straight onto Argyll Road.
- Take the first turning on your right onto Argyll Way.
- Follow Argyll Way for 0.2m and then turn left onto International Gate.
- Follow International Gate for 200ft and at the roundabout take the right exit for the entrance to the car park
On Arrival at APH Express Parking
- Pull up to the entrance barrier - the ANPR system will recognise your car registration and open the barrier
- An Airparks agent will check you in and give you a parking ticket (keep it safe as you'll need it on your return to exit the car park)
- Make your way to a vacant parking bay and park your car
- Make a note of where you have parked and keep your keys
- Take all your baggage, travel essentials, secure your vehicle and then make your way to the airport
On your way back
- Take the 5 minute walk back to the car park
- Find your car and head towards the exit
- Scan your bar code at the exit barrier and the barrier will open