Why Book Meet & Greet Terminal 3, Manchester Airport
Take the hassle out of airport parking with this convenient drive-and-drop service that's ideal for passengers travelling from Manchester Airport's Terminal 3. Based in the Short Stay car park, simply park-up, unload your bags and take the five-minute walk to the check-in desks - while your car's parked for you.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
Meet and Greet parking is a great way to ensure a fast and stress-free getaway - with just a short walk to the terminal required.
Along with its police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award, the car park is looked over by CCTV and security patrols throughout the day. .
Meet and greet airport parking is ideal for anyone with mobility issues.
Open 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Meet & Greet Terminal 3, Manchester Airport Manchester M90 1QX
Exit M56 at Junction 5:
- Follow signposts for Terminal 1 Ground Level Departures.
- You will then reach a roundabout, take the second exit signposted Terminal 3 Meet & Greet.
- Follow the entrance lanes straight to Terminal 3 Meet & Greet.
This hassle free service couldn’t be easier:
- Park your car in the designated meeting point.
- Head into the Meet & Greet cabin, hand in your keys and present your booking confirmation.
- Grab your luggage and take the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car is just as easy:
- Head to the Meet & Greet cabin – hand in your parking receipt and collect your keys.
- Collect your car, head for the exit and start your journey home.