Why Book Meet & Greet Terminal 1, Manchester Airport
Meet & Greet Terminal 1 is the perfect answer if you're looking for stress-free parking at Manchester Airport. Avoid the hassle of transfers and cruise straight to Terminal 1 where a uniformed chauffeur will park your car while you take the short stroll to the check-in desk. A great solution if you're short on time, travelling with children or just looking to add a little bit of VIP magic to your trip.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
No airport transfers required with this meet and greet service.
The car park has 24-hour staff on hand, along with constantly monitored CCTV in operation. Meet & Greet Terminal 1 has been awarded the police-approved a Park Mark® Safer Parking Award.
This is the perfect service for any customers requiring any extra assistance.
This meet and greet service operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Meet & Greet Terminal 1, Manchester Airport Manchester M90 1QX
Exit M56 at Junction 5:
- Follow signs for Terminal 1 and 3.
- At the traffic lights, keep to the right with the Hilton Hotel and the Clayton Hotel on your left.
- At the following roundabout, pick up signs for T1 Meet & Greet.
- The entrance to Meet & Greet parking will be signposted ahead of you. Please note - the 'no entry' sign is not applicable to Meet & Greet parking customers.
Dropping your car off is simple:
- Enter the Valet Parking area, park your car and enter reception.
- Hand in your booking confirmation and quote your booking reference number.
- Next, hand over your entry ticket and your car keys – you’ll be handed a receipt.
- Unload your car and take the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Picking up your car is just as easy:
- Return to the meet and greet reception.
- Hand in the receipt you were given on arrival and you will receive your keys.
- Your car will be waiting for you – the exit barrier will automatically raise on exit.