Why Book Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 1, Manchester Airport
If you're looking for short stay parking serving Manchester Airport Terminal, 1 then look no further. This car park is perfect for travellers taking trips of just a few days - offering great value, secure parking that's just a short walk from the terminal.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
Terminal 1 is just a short walk away along covered walkways.
Regular security patrols and well-lit parking areas covered by CCTV ensure there's no need to worry about your car, or your own safety. The Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 1 Car Park has a Park Mark® Safer Parking Award.
Spaces for disabled drivers are available on a first-come first-served basis and cannot be pre-booked.
This car park is open 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 1, Manchester Airport Manchester M90 3PY
Exit the M56 at Junction 5:
- Follow the slip road onto Airport Spur
- Stay right and head under the bridge
- At the large roundabout, go straight over and head under the "Welcome to Manchester Airport" sign
- Follow the road round and the Hilton Hotel, followed by the Clayton Hotel, will be on your left.
- Keep left and head up the ramp (signed Terminal 1 Departures).
- Enter the Multi-Storey Car Park.
Parking your car is easy:
- Drive to the entry barrier and the Automated Number Plate Recognition system (ANPR) will recognise your booking and open the barrier.
- Proceed into the car park and find a space.
- Make the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On your return:
- Pick up your car from the car park.
- Head to the exit barrier, insert the token you were issued on entrance.
- The barrier will rise allowing you to exit the car park.
Any problems, simply press the assistance button for 24-hour assistance.