Why Book Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 1
If you're looking for short stay parking serving Manchester Airport Terminal, 1 then look no further. This car park is perfect for travellers taking trips of just a few days - offering great value, secure parking that's just a short walk from the terminal.
Car Park Features
Regular security patrols and well-lit parking areas covered by CCTV ensure there's no need to worry about your car, or your own safety. The Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 1 Car Park has a Park Mark® Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
Terminal 1 is just a short walk away along covered walkways.
Spaces for disabled drivers are available on a first-come first-served basis and cannot be pre-booked.
This car park is open 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Please be aware that there are currently roadworks at and around the airport, and some road layouts have changed. Please follow airport signage.
Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 1, Manchester Airport Manchester M90 3PY
Exit the M56 at Junction 5 following signs for Terminal 1:
- Follow the slip road onto Airport Spur
- Stay right and head under the bridge
- At the large roundabout, go straight over and head under the "Welcome to Manchester Airport" sign
- Follow the road round and the Hilton Hotel, followed by the Clayton Hotel, will be on your left.
- At the first roundabout take the ramp up to the left, signposted for T1 Drop-off A.
- Enter the car park under the sign 'Multi Storey' on the right-hand side.
Passengers who have booked to park in T1 multi-storey will note that they are directed to drive through the forecourt to enter the car park. There will be no charge for accessing the forecourt to enter the multi-storey
Parking your car is easy:
- Drive to the entry barrier and the Automated Number Plate Recognition system (ANPR) will recognise your booking and open the barrier.
- Proceed into the car park and find a space.
- Make the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On your return:
- Pick up your car from the car park.
- Head to the exit barrier and the Automated Number Plate Recognition system (ANPR) will recognise your booking and open the barrier.
- The barrier will rise allowing you to exit the car park.
Any problems, simply press the assistance button for 24-hour assistance.