Why Book MBW Business Meet & Greet , Heathrow Airport
Cut the time taken to get from car to check-in with Business Meet & Greet at Heathrow Airport. Drive straight to your departure terminal, drop your car with a uniformed chauffeur then head directly into the building – while your car is parked for you.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
No transfer is required with this meet and greet service.
04:00-23:59, 365 days a year.
Operates from 04:00 to midnight only.
A charge of £25.00 applies between midnight and 4am for arrivals and returns.
A charge of £25.00 applies for long wheel base vehicles.
A charge of £35.00 applies for vehicles overheight vehicles (over 2.2m for Terminals 2,3 and 5 or over 2m for Terminal 4)
MBW Business Meet & Greet , Heathrow Airport Hounslow Heathrow TW6 1EW
For Terminal 5 from M25 Clockwise:
- Exit M25 at Juction 14
- Stay in lane signed Terminal 5
- Follow road round to Terminal 5 Roundabout.
- At the roundabout take 2nd exit signed T5 Drop Off
- Follow road round and staying right head up the ramp to the Short Stay Car Park.
For Terminal 4 from M25 Clockwise:
- Exit M25 at Junction 14
- Stay in lane signed Terminal 4
- At the roundabout take the 3rd Exit, Airport Way (A3113)
- Go staright over the next 2 roundabouts ending up on Southern Perimeter Road.
- Follow this road over the next roundabout
- Stay left and take the slip road up to the T4 Roundabout.
- Follow the road round to the Short Stay Car Park.
For Terminals 2&3 from M25 Clockwise:
- Exit M25 at Junction 15
- Stay right and in the lane for Terminal 2&3
- Follow the road round and join the M4.
- Exit the M4 at Junction 4
- At the roundabout take the 3rd Exit, M4 (Tunnel Road East)
- At the "Welcome to Heathrow" long roundabout stay in the right hand lanes and head straight over.
- As you pass the A380 model head down into the tunnel
- Exit the tunnel and follow signs for your terminals Short Stay Car Park.
Please call MBW approximately 30 minutes prior to reaching Heathrow. You must keep us informed if you are likely to be early or late with as much notice as possible. You must photograph your own vehicle at Drop-Off.
Terminal 2 (Postcode: TW6 1EW):
Follow signs to the ‘Short Stay Car Park 2’ (look for Off-Airport signs), as you leave the tunnel you will need to be in the right hand lane. Drive up the ramp and follow the road to the right, head under the height restriction arm. Keep in the FAR right hand lane and approach the barrier (Level 4) At the barrier, take a ticket (you need to give this ticket to the driver) Follow the ‘Off-Airport’ parking signs until you reach Rows A & B at the far end. Park in Row A or B and a MBW chauffeur will be waiting near the ticket machine. Larger vehicles to head to Over height Parking – additional charges will apply. Please take photos of your vehicle from all angles clearly showing the vehicle in the short stay car park.
Terminal 3 (Postcode:TW6 1QG):
As you leave the tunnel follow signs toward Terminal 3, Short Stay Car Park 3. Please Enter the Short Stay Car Park and drive up to Level 4. Follow signs for Off-Airport Parking and make your way to rows A and B where a uniformed MBW driver will meet you. Please take photos of all angles of your car as well as clearly showing it is parked int he short stay car park.
Terminal 4 (Postcode: TW6 3XA):
As you leave the Terminal 4 roundabout, follow signs for Short Stay Parking. Drive up the ramp and stay towards the right. Take a ticket and enter the Short Stay Car Park, stay on the right and go to level 2. Follow signs for Off-Airport Parking, Rows E and Fand park in a bay where your uniformed driver will meet you. Please take photos of all angles of your car as well as clearly showing it is parked int he short stay car park.
Terminal 5 (Postcode: TW6 2GA):
Follow signs for ‘Terminal 5 Departures’. Keep in the right lane & head up departure ramp (Passenger pick up Short Stay signs). Follow signs to ‘Short Stay Car Park’ (look for Off-Airport signage). Keep left and head towards the last set of barriers entering the car park on level 4. Follow signs to Off-Airport, rows R and S where your MBW driver will meet you. Larger vehicles to head to Overheight Parking – additional charges will apply. Please take photos of all angles of your car as well as clearly showing it is parked int he short stay car park.
2) Upon arrival to the designated meeting point:
- Park your car in the indicated bays and photograph your vehicle (damage claims not accepted without photographs from drop-off point).
- Give your keys to the chauffeur (Car key/ alarm key only. Remove all other keys).
- Make the short stroll to the check-in desks.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Picking up your car is easy:
- Give MBW a call on 020 8759 5252 once you’ve collected your luggage and cleared customs. Number will be provided when dropping off your vehicle
- Your car will be ready and waiting at the designated meeting point, where a chauffeur will greet you.