Why Book MBW Business Meet & Greet , Heathrow Airport
Cut the time taken to get from car to check-in with Business Meet & Greet at Heathrow Airport. Drive straight to your departure terminal, drop your car with a uniformed chauffeur then head directly into the building – while your car is parked for you.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
No transfer is required with this meet and greet service.
04:00-23:59, 365 days a year.
Operates from 04:00 to midnight only.
A charge of £25.00 applies between midnight and 4am for arrivals and returns.
1) Follow these instructions to find the drop-off point for your departure terminal. Customers are required to photograph their vehicle at drop-off in the presence of company staff. Please call just prior to arrival
Follow signs to the ‘Short Stay Car Park 2’ (look for Off-Airport signs) Drive up the ramp and follow the road to the right, head under the height restriction arm. Keep in the FAR right hand lane and approach the barrier (Level 4) At the barrier, take a ticket (you need to give this ticket to the driver) Follow the ‘Off-Airport’ parking signs until you reach Rows A & B at the far end. Park in Row A or B and a MBW chauffeur will be waiting near the ticket machine Larger vehicles to head to Over height Parking – additional charges will apply
Follow signs to Terminal 3 departures/ Valet Parking Use the lane just to the left of the Short Stay Car Park (Please do not enter the car park unless the Duty Controller has advised you to) You will be on the T3 forecourt on lane furthest from the front of the terminal (park up just before the Official Heathrow Valet Parking area) The MBW chauffeur will greet you in the layby on the left of the lane at the booked time or at the time that the Duty Controller has advised. Larger vehicles to head to Over height Parking – additional charges will apply
Follow the signs for Passenger Drop Off / Valet Parking. Head up the ramp and stay in the left lane. Keep on the left and go to the lane furthest from the terminal where a MBW chauffeur will greet you in the layby on the left. Larger vehicles to head to Over height Parking – additional charges will apply
Follow signs for ‘Terminal 5 Departures’. Keep in the right lane & head up departure ramp (Passenger pick up Short Stay signs) Follow signs to ‘Short Stay Car Park’ (look for Off-Airport signage) Keep left and head towards the last set of barriers entering the car park on level 4 Follow signs to Off-Airport, rows R and S where your MBW driver will meet you. Larger vehicles to head to Overheight Parking – additional charges will apply
2) Upon arrival to the designated meeting point:
- Park your car in the indicated bays and photograph your vehicle (damage claims not accepted without photographs from drop-off point).
- Give your keys to the chauffeur (Car key/ alarm key only. Remove all other keys).
- Make the short stroll to the check-in desks.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Picking up your car is easy:
- Give MWB a call once you’ve collected your luggage and cleared customs. Number will be provided when dropping off your vehicle
- Your car will be ready and waiting at the designated meeting point, where a chauffeur will greet you.