Why Book East Midlands Airport Short Stay Car Park 2
This great value car park offers all the convenience of a short stay car park at competitive prices. Only a few minutes' walk from the terminal building, this car park doesn't compromise on location or security protection; CCTV and a Park Mark Safer Marking Award ensure that Short Stay is safe and secure.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
No need for airport transfers – just take a short stroll to the check-in desks.
Relax and enjoy your trip in the knowledge your car is protected by security fencing, regular patrols, and CCTV. Short Stay 2 is a Park Mark Safer Parking Award facility.
With just a two minute walk to the terminal, this car park is ideal for those with reduced mobility.
Short Stay 2 operates all year round, 24 hours a day.
No trailers are permitted.
East Midlands Airport Short Stay Car Park 2, East Midlands Airport Castle Donington Derby DE74 2SA
From the south:
- Leave the M1 at Junction 23a and take the second exit on the roundabout.
From the north:
- Leave the M1 at Junction 24, take the fourth exit on the first roundabout and the third exit on the second.
- Drive into the airport complex.
- Follow signs for Other Car parks
- At the next roundabout take the first exit and follow signs for Short Stay Car Parks.
Using Short Stay 2 is easy:
- On arrival at the car park, drive to the entrance barrier.
- The number plate recognition system will confirm your booking and let you in.
- Enter the car park, find a space, unload your bags and take the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
Collecting your car from Short Stay 2 is simple, too:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Collect your car and head to the exit barrier.
- The system will recognise your number plate and the barrier will lift.