Why Book East Midlands Airport Short Stay 3
If you’re flying out for a quick trip then Short Stay Parking could be the ideal solution. Located just moments from the terminal, you get to skip the transfer bus and stroll straight to the check-in desk.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
No need for transfers, just make the 5-7 minute walk to the terminal.
Security is paramount at this car park, so both you and your car will be safe while using the facility. Along with being a recipient of the police-accredited Park Mark Safer Parking Award, it offers CCTV, security fencing, manned patrols and floodlighting.
This car park has bays for Blue Badge holders.
This long stay car park is open all year, 24 hours a day.
No trailers are permitted.
East Midlands Airport Short Stay 3, East Midlands Airport Ambassador Road Castle Donington Derby DE74 2SA
From the south:
- Exit M1 at J23a and take the second exit on the roundabout.
From the north:
- Exit M1 at J24, take the fourth exit on the first roundabout and the third exit on the second.
- Follow signs to East Midlands Airport.
Once in the airport grounds:
- Follow signs for Other Car Parks.
- At the following roundabout take the first exit and follow signs for Short Stay 3
Dropping your car off couldn’t be easier:
- Approach the entrance barrier.
- Wait for the automatic system to read your number plate – this can take up to 60 seconds.
- Drive into the car park once the barrier has lifted and park in a convenient space.
- Take a short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
Returning is just as easy:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Collect your car.
- Drive to the exit barrier, the barrier will rise once it has recognised your number plate.
- Exit the car park and continue your trip.