Why Book Bristol Airport Silver Zone Parking
Located just five minutes from the terminal, this on-airport car park provides the ideal location for passengers travelling throughout the day. There's no need to worry about your car while away either; the Park Mark Safer Parking awarded facility is fully covered by CCTV and manned patrols.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Bristol Airport
Customers using Silver Zone parking are just moments from the terminal, with a five-minute transfer bus running every 15 minutes throughout the day.
Alongside its security fencing, CCTV, security barriers and 24-hour staff, Silver Zone holds a police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
The car park provides designated spaces for disabled drivers, which are located adjacent to the reception area.
The car park is open 24 hours a day throughout the year.
Maximum vehicle height: 3m
Commercial vehicles are accepted if they fit in single space.
Overstay charges do apply. An additional cost of £10.00 per day will apply for each day parked past your original return date.
For your peace of mind, vehicle damage recognition (VDR) cameras are in operation in this car park.
Bristol Airport Silver Zone Parking, Bristol Airport Bristol BS48 3DY
Bristol Airport is located on the A38:
- The connecting motorway is the M5 and the airport is sign posted.
- Proceed along the A38 where you will pick up signs for the airport.
- As you approach the airport, follow signs for the Silver Zone car park.
Here’s how to enter the car park
- At the entry barrier, please press the entry button, photographic equipment will then take images of your car and registration number and the barrier will raise.
- Once you have parked, make your way to Silver Zone Reception building. We will require your booking reference, drop-off bay number and vehicle keys in order to move your car to an area of the Silver Zone car park.
- A member of staff will direct you to the complimentary transfer bus.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
Here’s how to exit the car park:
- On your return, take the transfer bus back to the car park.
- Once back at the car park, head to the valet reception and collect your keys and exit ticket from the Silver Zone Reception.
- You are now ready to load your car and head for the exit.
- At the exit, enter the plastic ticket in to the exit barrier for it to raise.