Why Book Birmingham Airport Car Park 2 & 3 Parking
This car park is perfect for shorter trips and weekend breaks. Located a short walk from the terminal building you can skip to the transfer bus and stroll straight to the check-in desks. This is a quick and easy way to park at Birmingham Airport and offers great value for all types of traveller.
Car Park Features
Car Park 2 & 3 features CCTV, 24-hour staff and have been awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking Award; so you can be worry free knowing that your car is being well looked after.
Transfers to and from Birmingham Airport
With just a short stroll to the terminal, there’s no need for airport transfers.
Disabled spaces are available for Blue Badge holders, however they are limited. Press the intercom button at the barrier for any assistance.
Birmingham Airport Car Park 2 & 3 is open all year round, 24 hours a day.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept vans, minibuses, motor homes, caravans and trailers.
On arrival to the car park:
- Drive up to the barrier where automatic number plate recognition is in place and a ticket will be issued automatically.
- Do not press for a ticket, should a ticket not be automatically issued for you, please press the call button for assistance
- Drive through and park in a vacant space.
- Grab your bags, your keys and take the short walk to the terminal building.
Keep your ticket safe as you may need it to leave the car park on your return.
Collecting your car is just as easy:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Collect your car from where you parked it.
- Drive up to the exit barrier and insert your ticket.
- The barrier will rise and you’ll be on your way.