Why Book Birmingham Airport Car Park 1 Parking
If you're looking to skip the airport transfer bus then this Birmingham Airport car park is for you. Conveniently located, you're just a three-minute stroll from the terminal building - meaning you can grab your bags and go. Perfect if you're flying off for a weekend break or shorter trip.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Birmingham Airport
No transfers required with this conveniently located car park.
Holder of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award, this car park also features: CCTV cameras, high perimeter fencing and regular security patrols.
Bays for Blue Badge holders are provided, but not guaranteed, please ask staff via intercom on arrival.
This Birmingham Airport car park is open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept vans, minibuses, motor homes, caravans and trailers.
To start the quick arrival process:
- Drive up to the barrier where automatic number plate recognition is in place and a ticket will be issued automatically.
- Do not press for a ticket, should a ticket not be automatically issued for you, please press the call button for assistance.
- Drive through and park in a vacant space.
- Grab your bags, your keys and take the short walk to the terminal building.
- Keep your ticket safe as you may need it to leave the car park on your return.
Picking up your car couldn’t be simpler:
- Collect your car from where you previously parked it.
- Drive to the exit barrier and insert the ticket you were issued on arrival.
- The barrier will rise and you can continue with your journey.