APH Drop & Go, Birmingham Airport100 Mackadown Lane ,Birmingham,B33 0JD
Why Book APH Drop & Go, Birmingham Airport
Located less than 15 minutes away from the airport terminal with transfers running 24 hours a day, APH Drop & Go is one of the most convenient car parks if you’re flying from Birmingham airport. Its off-airport location makes it a cheaper option, making it a perfect option for passengers on a budget. Airparks at Birmingham Airport is Park Mark Secured so you can be sure your car will be safe while you’re away.
Car Park Features
The car park has comprehensive security measures put in place. They have a 24-hour team who regularly patrol the car park, as well as a barrier-controlled system to let registered visitors in and out of the premises. It is also surrounded by security fencing and has CCTV cameras in place to keep an official record of activity. These protective security measures have collectively won this car park the Park Mark Award, a police initiative that recognises the security of car parks.
Transfers to and from Birmingham Airport
The Car Park has a simple and efficient drop-off system, which allows you to prioritise getting to the terminal in time for your flight. Upon arrival, you won’t be left to figure out what to do; a member of their team will guide you to a designated arrival zone. From here, you walk to reception, where you can register your car. A member of Airpark’s team will securely park your car while you make your way to the terminal, allowing you to get on with your holiday.
The transfer service to the terminal is free of charge. It runs every 30 minutes and the transfer time is 14-minutes to arrive at the terminal doors. You won’t have to worry about when you land or take off, as this service runs 24-hours a day.
Upon your return back to Birmingham Airport, head back to the transfer bus stop that you arrived at on your journey into the airport. The free shuttle bus will take you back to the car park. There is a designated check-out area for you to give your ticket to a member of staff who will tell you where to find your vehicle.
All buses are easily accessible for people who need a little bit of extra help. To make your experience as easy and smooth as possible, call Airparks 30 minutes before your arrival to make sure they’re prepared to help you as much as possible.
APH Drop & Go is open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day to make sure you never miss a flight! Transfers run at 30 minute intervals on the hour and half past the hour. The journey takes around 14 minutes so you don’t have to worry about getting to the terminal in time.
Maximum vehicle dimensions - 2m wide x 2.1m high x 5m long.
The car park cannot accept any high-sided vehicles, minibuses, mobile homes, lorries, caravans, trailers or vehicles larger than the above maximum dimensions.
APH Drop & Go, 100 Mackadown Lane Birmingham B33 0JD
APH Drop & Go is located less than 15 minutes away from the airport, so it’s not too difficult to find. A transfer is available at the car park so you don’t need to worry about finding your way to the airport after you park your car.
- Leave the M42 at Junction 6 and stay in the left lane to take the A45 exit to Birmingham East Airport/NEC & Coventry.
- At Bickenhill Interchange roundabout take the fourth exit onto the A45 slip road to Birmingham/Birmingham International Airport.
- Merge onto Coventry Road/A45 and stay left.
- Take the exit, almost immediately, towards Solihull//Hampton/Bickenhill/Catherine-de-Barnes and stay left.
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs for the airport.
- At the roundabout take the third exit onto Airport Way/B4438.
- Take the first exit at the next roundabout onto Bickenhill Lane/B4438.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit to stay on Bickenhill Lane/B4438.
- Take the second exit at the next roundabout onto Bickenhill Parkway/B4438.
- Take the first exit, almost immediately, onto Coleshill Heath Road. Take the first exit at the roundabout onto Bickenhill Road. Bear right, continuing on Bickenhill Road. Continue onto Station Road. Take the second exit at the roundabout onto Holly Lane. At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto Tile Cross Road. Turn left onto Tile Cross Road. Turn left again onto Mackadown Lane. You'll find Airparks on the right.
Simple to use:
- On arrival you will be shown where to park
- Check in ar Reception and drop off your keys
- Airparks will park your car for you while you are away
- Catch the shuttle bus to the airport
Staff are on hand if you require any assistance.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
On your return:
- Head ot the bus stop at the same place that you were dropped off at.
- You'll need to show the ticket you were given when you checked in to the driver.
- Scan the barcode on your ticket at the barrier to exit the car park.