Why Book Cruise Parking, Southampton Port
Located just ten minutes from the motorway network, Cruise Parking is the perfect choice for taking the stress out of Southampton Port parking. This car park makes the ideal solution for those looking for a fast and affordable parking option - with just a 20-minute transfer to the cruise terminal.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Southampton Port
Transfers operate in-line with all departures and arrivals from Southampton Port. The transfer time is approximately 20 minutes.Transfers included for up to four people.
Additional people charged at £10.00 each if booked in advance or £15.00 each on the day
Don't worry about your car while cruising, either. While you're exploring the oceans, Cruise Parking will be caring for your vehicle in its fully secured car park with CCTV coverage, security fencing and regular patrols throughout the day. The facility is also a police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award holder.
Blue Badge holders who require extra help should contact the car park once a booking has been made. Additional parking assistance can then be arranged.
This car park is open in-line with departing and arriving cruises using Southampton Port.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
Transfers included for up to four people. Additional people charged at £10.00 each if booked in advance or £15.00 each on the day. Please contact the car park for more details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Vehicles over five metres long will incur a surcharge of £2.00 per day.
Arriving less than two hours prior to vessel sailing may result in bus transfer refusal.
Cruise Parking, Operated by Penguin Parking, South Road, Marchwood Industrial Park, Southampton, SO40 4BX
From the M27:
- Exit at Junction 3 and join the M271.
- Follow signs for Southampton Docks and then take the second exit on the first roundabout.
- Merge onto the A35 at the traffic lights.
- At the next roundabout turn left.
- Continue to the traffic lights and then turn left.
- Turn left at the next roundabout and then the first exit on the next roundabout.
- Turn right into East Road and then turn right again into South Road.
- The car park will be on your left.
Upon arrival at the car park:
- You will be greeted and checked-in by a member of staff.
- Your car will then be parked for you and staff will assist you with your luggage.
- Take the transfer bus operated by Penguin Parking, to the cruise terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and port transfer.
On return to Southampton:
- Proceed directly to the designated coach bays.
- Take the transfer to the car park operated by Penguin Parking.
- Collect your car.