Why Book Cruise Parking, Southampton Port
Located just ten minutes from the motorway network, Cruise Parking is the perfect choice for taking the stress out of Southampton Port parking. This car park makes the ideal solution for those looking for a fast and affordable parking option - with just a 5-minute transfer to the cruise terminal.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Southampton Port
Transfers operate in-line with all departures and arrivals from Southampton Port. The transfer time is approximately 5 minutes.Transfers included for up to five people.
Additional people charged at £5.
Don't worry about your car while cruising, either. While you're exploring the oceans, Cruise Parking will be caring for your vehicle in its fully secured car park with CCTV coverage, security fencing and regular patrols throughout the day.
Blue Badge holders who require extra help should contact the car park once a booking has been made. Additional parking assistance can then be arranged.
This car park is open in-line with departing and arriving cruises using Southampton Port.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
Transfers included for up to five people. Additional people charged at £5.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Vehicles over five metres long will incur a surcharge of £2.00 per day.
Arriving less than two hours prior to vessel sailing may result in bus transfer refusal.
Cruise Parking, Operated by Cruise Parking Ltd Belvidere Road Southampton SO14 5JF
From the M3:
Please use the postcode SO14 5JF if you are using a Sat Nav.
- From the M3 Southbound Junction 13 (signposted Southampton / Bournemouth / Romsey)
- Stay in the left hand lane and take the A33 slip road off to your left.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Bassett Avenue / A33.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit and stay on Bassett Avenue / A33.
- The road turns slightly left onto Dorset Street / A33.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto St Andrews Road / A33.
- Keep left to continue on St Andrews Road / A33.
- Continue onto Northam Road / A3024. Turn right onto Britannia Road / B3038.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Belvidere Road / B3038.
- Our car park will be on the left. Just past and opposite to the main entrance of the football stadium
Upon arrival at the car park:
- You will be greeted and checked-in by a member of staff.
- Your car will then be parked for you and staff will assist you with your luggage.
- Take the transfer bus operated by Airlynx, to the cruise terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and port transfer.
On return to Southampton:
- Proceed directly to the designated coach bays.
- Take the transfer to the car park operated by Airlynx.
- Collect your car.