Why Book Manchester Airport T2 Multi Storey West
Just off the M56 motorway, T2 Multi Storey West is 8-10 minutes' walk from Manchester Airport Terminal 2 check-in desks. Using this facility is fast and simple with no need to spend time checking in or queuing for transfer buses – just park your car, pop your keys in your pocket and take the short walk to the terminal. There's no need to worry about your car either, with the Park Mark Safer Parking Award, the car park also has barrier-controlled entry and exit and CCTV. Perfect for anyone looking for a fuss-free departure day from Manchester Airport Terminal 2.
Car Park Features
There's no need to be concerned about your car's safety while you're away. Terminal 2's multi storey parking is a facility that boasts a high level of security and holds the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
This car park is 8-10 minutes walk to Terminal 2.
Spaces are available for disabled drivers on a first come first served basis and cannot be pre-booked.
Please note that the Terminal is a 8-10 minutes walk.
This car park operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Vehicle Restrictions: Maximum vehicle height: 2 metres.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Please note: No pre-booked parking is allowed on the ground floor of the car park. Please park on one of the higher levels to avoid charges.
Please be aware that there are currently roadworks in and around the airport and some road layouts have changed. Please follow airport signage.
Long Stay Multi Storey will be available during the winter months. It is walking distance from terminal 2, and just a short, free bus transfer from terminals 1 and 3.
Manchester Airport T2 Multi Storey West, Manchester Airport Melbourne Avenue Ringway M90 5PR
Exit M56 at Junction 5:
- Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and keep left following the signs for Terminal 2.
- At the first roundabout, take the third exit signposted Terminal 2.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit into Palma Avenue, signposted for T2 Multi Storey East.
- Stay in the right-hand lane and follow the road past the terminal building and T2 Multi Storey East.
- Continue following the road straight at the tear-drop then at the first roundabout take the first exit signposted T2 West
- Stay in the left lane and the entrance is on your left.
To get to Long Stay Multi Storey, customers should follow signs for T2 West Multi Storey.
Please note: due to ongoing construction work around T2, there may be temporary diversions in place. In this instance please follow the diversion signs for entry to T2 West.
- Upon approach to the parking entry barrier, the number plate recognition cameras will scan your car's registration and grant you access to the car park.
- Find a space and park your car.
- Walk to the terminal.
If the barrier fails to raise, please press the help button to call for assistance.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way to the terminal.
- On return to the airport:
- Pick up your car from the car park.
- Head to the exit barrier.
- The barrier will rise allowing you to exit the car park.
- If there are any problems please press the assistance button.