Why Book Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 3
If you're taking a quick trip from Manchester Airport Terminal 3, this short stay car park is perfect for you. Located only a short walk from the check-in desks, Manchester Multi-Storey Car Park Terminal 3 is the ideal choice for a fast and hassle-free departure.
Car Park Features
Awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking Award, Manchester Multi Storey Terminal 3 puts security at the forefront: featuring CCTV, 24-hour staff, plus entry and exit barriers.
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
No transfers required - just a short walk to the airport terminal.
Disabled spaces are available, however cannot be pre-booked - provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Operating 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
Vehicle restrictions apply: Maximum vehicle height: 2m.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Please be aware that there are currently roadworks in and around the airport, and some road layouts have changed. Please follow airport signage.
Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 3, Manchester Airport Manchester M90 3PY
Exit M56 at Junction 5:
- Keep right, following signs for T1 and T3.
- As you approach the first set of traffic lights, take the left-hand lanes signposted for T3, Wilmslow, Wythenshawe and Gatley (A555) taking you onto Ringway Road West.
- At the second set of traffic lights, go straight on, passing a business park on your left.
- At the third set of traffic lights turn right signposted T3 and Car Rental Return.
- At the first roundabout, turn right into Parade Road, signposted T3 Multi Storey
- Continue straight the car park entrance is second left turn after the Zebra crossing
Parking your car is easy:
- Drive to the entry barrier and the Automated Number Plate Recognition system (ANPR) will recognise your car registration and open the barrier.
- Proceed into the car park and find a space.
- Make the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On your return:
- Collect your car and drive to the exit barrier.
- Have a safe journey home.
If you encounter any problems – just push the 24-hour assistance button on the barrier and a member of staff will be happy to help.