Manchester Airport Mid Stay T1 & T3, Manchester AirportManchester Airport Parade Road ,Manchester,M90 1AF
Why Book Manchester Airport Mid Stay T1 & T3, Manchester Airport
Pre-book - Keep keys - 3-minute walk to Terminal 3 – 10-minute walk to Terminal 1 – ANPR
Make sure you book in advance for Manchester Airport Mid Stay. When you arrive at Manchester Airport you simply drive up to the car park barrier where the Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system will open the barrier for you. Find a parking space, take your luggage and walk to the terminal. No need to check-in or leave your keys anywhere, and no need to wait for a shuttle bus.
While you are away, your car will be securely parked in a police-approved car park that has all the latest safety features, which have earned Manchester Mid Stay Airport Parking the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Arriving back into Manchester Airport you walk back to the car park to pick up your car right from the same spot where you left it. At the exit to the car park, the ANPR system will recognize your number plate, leaving you free to drive on home.
Car Park Features
Park Mark Safer Parking Award - 24-hour staff - barrier controlled - security fencing – CCTV - ANPR
You need to know that your car is safe while you are away from home, and at Manchester Mid Stay Airport Parking, you can be assured your car is properly looked after. Manchester Airport Mid Stay holds the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award, offering fully secure parking facilities with security fencing, 24-hour staff, CCTV and ANPR-controlled barriers.
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
No need to wait for shuttle bus transfers. Manchester Mid Stay car park is a 3 to 10-minute walk from Terminals 1 and 3, depending on which terminal you are flying from.
This car park is open 24 hours a day.
Please note that vehicles for Mid Stay parking must be no higher than 6ft 6in / 2m. .
Please note that vehicles for Mid Stay car park must be no higher than 6ft 6in / 2m.
Trailers are not permitted in the Mid Stay car park.
Additional charges will apply for arriving later or earlier than your pre-booked arrival time.
Manchester Airport Mid Stay T1 & T3, Manchester Airport Parade Road Manchester M90 1AF
From the M56
- Leave the M56 at Junction 5 and keep right, following the signs for Terminal 1 and Terminal 3.
- As you approach the traffic lights keep in the left lanes signposted for Terminal 3, Wilmslow, Wythenshawe and Gatley (A555).
- Follow Ringway Road West to the second set of traffic lights.
- Continue straight on, passing a business park on your left.
- At the third set of traffic lights turn right, signposted to Terminal 3 and Car Rental Return.
- Continue straight on and the car park entrance is the first right after the zebra crossing.
Arriving at Manchester Airport:
- At the entrance to Manchester Airport Mid Stay car park, the ANPR system will automatically open the barrier for you.
- No need to take a ticket.
- Find a space and park.
- Keep your keys.
- Take your luggage and walk to the terminal.
- For Terminal 3 it is a 3-minute walk, for Terminal 1 it is a 10-minute walk.
Returning to Manchester Airport:
- Collect your luggage.
- Return on foot to the car park.
- Find your car in the same spot as where you left it.
- At the exit, the ANPR system will automatically lift the barrier for you.