Why Book East Midlands Airport Mid Stay 3, East Midlands Airport
A hassle free solution for travellers from East Midlands Airport, Mid Stay Car Park 3 is located within walking distance of the airport terminal. Operated by the airport, it is just 7 minutes away, and you can park your own vehicle and keep your keys. The car park is awarded with the Park Mark Safer Parking award for security.
Car Park Features
This car park holds the Park Mark award for Safer Parking with CCTV, Barrier entry/exit and security fencing.
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
Transfers are not required as you can walk to the terminal within just 7 minutes.
Blue Badge parking is available at Mid Stay 3. This car park can only be accessed by walking to/from the terminal, but should you require a wheelchair or further assistance, help points are located in all car parks.
The car park operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Trailers are not allowed. All vehicles must fit within a standard parking space.
Trailers are not allowed within East Midlands Airport car parks.
East Midlands Airport Mid Stay 3, Ambassador Road East Midlands Airport Derby County Durham DE74 2SA
If you are coming from the north:
- Leave the M1 at junction 24 and take the fourth exit at the roundabout onto Ashby Road.
- Take the third exit at the next roundabout, staying on Ashby Road.
If you are coming from the south:
- Leave the motorway at junction 23a and take the second exit at the roundabout onto the Ashby Road.
- Go straight on at the next roundabout.
- Turn right when you see a sign for the Jurys Inn.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout onto Viscount Road.
- Go straight on at the next roundabout, then turn left onto Ambassador Road.
- Follow the signs for Mid Stay Car Park 3
On arrival at the car park -
- Drive straight up to the barrier at Mid Stay Car Park 3,
- The ANPR cameras will recognise your number plate and rise.
- Find your own parking space, park your car and take a short walk into the airport terminal.
On return to the car park -
- Please collect your vehicle
- Drive to the exit barrier which will rise automatically.