Why Book Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 2 East
If you need rapid access to the check-in desks at a price that suits, Manchester Multi Storey Terminal 2 is the answer. Attached to the terminal itself, this car park skips the airport transfer bus and is perfect for travellers taking trips of no longer than a few days.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
With this conveniently located car park, Terminal 2 is just a short, covered walk away.
Holding the Park Mark Safer Parking Award, security is a priority at Manchester Multi-Storey Terminal 2 East. With regular security patrols, well-lit parking areas and CCTV, you can relax and enjoy your trip knowing your car is located in a safe and secure car park.
Disabled spaces are available, however they cannot be pre-booked.
Operating 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Please be aware that there are currently roadworks at and around the airport, and some road layouts have changed. Please follow airport signage.
Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 2 East, Manchester Airport Manchester M90 3PY
Exit M56 at Junction 5:
- Stay in the left lane then exit onto slip road down to Terminal 2 roundabout.
- At the first roundabout, take the third exit signed Terminal 2.
- At the next roundabout, with the Radisson Hotel in front of you, take the second exit 'Palma Avenue' passing under the 'Terminal 2 Skylink Tunnel Bridge' on your left.
- After 0.2 miles the Multi-Storey car park entrance will be on your left-hand side.
- The multi-storey car park is located on your left.
Upon arrival to the car park:
- Drive up to the entrance barrier and your number plate will be recognised by the automatic system – the barrier will rise.
- Park in convenient space and make the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On return to the car park:
- Collect your car from its space.
- Drive to the exit barrier where the automatic system will again recognise your number plate and allow you to exit.
If you require any assistance press the 24-hour help button.